Epilogue

We had the wedding two years after we moved into our new house.

It was amazing. Right on the beach where Harry proposed to me.

Ethan was two and was our ring carrier. Freddie was our little flower boy and it was the sweetest thing.

Louis and the rest of the boys were groomsmen and Alyssa, Jana and Gemma were my bridesmaids.

It was an evening wedding that lasted though out the night and into the morning.

No honeymoon, at least not yet. We're gonna wait until our boy is a bit older.

Liam and Niall decided that they liked New York a lot better than L.A. and bought a condo together in Manhattan.

They're literally the cutest and I'm proud to say that Niall and Liam were so happy when I told them that Harry and I wanted them to be Ethan's God Fathers.

"Baby! Come on, the movie's starting!" Harry shouts from the living room.

I was currently in our beautiful kitchen, making popcorn and getting drinks for our family movie night.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I grumble, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and setting two beers and a small sippy cup on top of the popcorn before heading into the living room.

When I come in, I see Harry running his hand through Ethan's hair, Ethan's head resting on his father's lap.

I smile at the sight.

When Ethan was six months old, we (Harry and I and the doctors) found out that he had a small hole on his heart, a slight tear.

After his surgery, we were in the hospital for almost three weeks.

It was the scariest time of my life. No one should ever have to go through that.

But now he's here, two years old and perfectly healthy.

Plopping on the couch next to Harry, I lift up Ethan's legs and and set them on my lap.

Ethan smiles up at me and I hand him his sippy cup.

Harry looks at me and skilled as I hand him his beer and I mean over, kissing him softly before I sit back and face the TV.

"What are we watching?" I ask.

Harry wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lean into him.

"We were just starting Trolls. Ethan loves it. Always mumbles on about Branch and Poppy. It's cute." Harry tells me.

I nod and smile. "I like this movie. It's so...catchy."

Harry chuckles and shakes his head, then the movie plays.

A few hours and two more bowls of popcorn later, Ethan was asleep and in his bed and I was in ours, laying against the pillows.

"Tonight was fun. Like, family movie night. We should do that more often." Harry says as he comes out of the shower.

I nod and smile, looking up at him.

"It really was. I loved it." I tell him.

Harry comes over and stands between my legs, water dripping down his chest and dropping from his hair.

"But..we also need to make time for ourselves." he says, his voice dropping, the husky tone in his throat making me bite my lip.

I nod, reaching up and pulling Harry down on top of me.

"Of course. " I whisper, kissing him deeply.

Harry kisses me back and wraps my legs around his waist as he moves is further into the bed.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." he moans in my ear, making me laugh as we continue our night with love making and pillow talk.

Our marriage is still ongoing. It's still strong and so is our little boy.

And after 10 years of marriage and love and fights and tears...I'm still proud to call myself Mrs. Harry Styles.