Chapter 12

Alyssa helped me get ready for my dinner date with Harry.

He texted me and told me to dress cute, not fancy and I was happy because I needed to do some shopping.

Alyssa picked out a cute, white dress with small ruffles along the top and handed me a yellow cover jacket.

I paired the dress with my white sandals and put on a few coats of mascara and my chap-stick.

Turning around, I saw Alyssa standing by the door, her hands covering her mouth.

"I feel like a mom sending her daughter out on her first date!" she exclaims.

I chuckle and shake my head, grabbing her hand and walking us downstairs.

"I'm just glad this dress had pockets because I'm not a big fan of purses." I tell her as I slip my phone in my pocket along with my money clipped together.

Alyssa grins and nods, grabbing the last of the sandwiches and nibbling them.

I glance at the clock and see that it's a minute until 6, then there's a knock at the door.

Squealing, I walk to the door and open it, seeing Harry standing there, looking at his watch.

I open my mouth to say hello when he puts a finger up, then grins and looks at me, putting his hands down. "Now it's six. Right on time." he says.

I laugh and step out of the door, giving a wave to Alyssa before I shut the door.

Harry takes a step back and bites his lip, looking me up at down. Harry was wearing a white button down and black skinny jeans. He had a Rolex on his left wrist and his hair was a bit messy.

"Even for dressing cute you still manage to look gorgeous." he says, taking my hand in his.

I blush and look down. "It's not too much, is it?" I ask.

Harry scoffs and shakes his head. "God, no. You look perfect." he says.

I smile at him and we walk to his dark green Jeep.

He walks me over to the passenger side and helps me up.

I chuckle as I stumble a bit and Harry pushes me into the seat so I don't fall.

"Careful, love. Don't want you getting hurt already." Harry says, smiling small.

I smile back and nod.

He shuts the door and walks around to his side, getting and buckling up.

After starting the car, Harry pulls out onto the street and drives.

"So, where are we going?" I ask, looking at him.

Harry looks over at me, then back at the road. "Well, I've been craving some Italian. You?"

I nod, leaning back. "God, yes. I haven't had real Italian food in so long." I tell him.

Harry smiles and looks at me. "Great. Olive Garden it is."

We parked a few spaces away from the entrance to the restaurant and got out.

Harry come over and grabbed my hand, holding it in his as we walked into the Olive Garden.

When we entered, Harry walked up to the lady behind a desk and smiled at her.

"Hi. Can we get a table for two?" he asks.

I watch as the lady's eyes widen with recognition and she smiles. "Of course, Mr. Styles. Right away." she says.