Chapter 15

I woke up to light kisses on my neck and a tight grip on my hips.

"Wake up, baby." a deep, husky voice whispers in my ear.

I roll on to my back and open my eyes to see Harry's beautiful green ones staring back at me.

"Good morning." I mutter, stretching out.

Harry smiles and kisses my forehead before sitting up.  "C'mon. You've gotta get ready for work." he says, pulling me up with him.

Groaning, I look over at the clock and see that it's just past six in the morning.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask him.

Harry shrugs and pulls me to stand up as he does. "Since about three. I did a bit of work and talked with Liam. He says Louis still hasn't come home..I'm really starting to worry, Birdie." he says, his eyes dropping with sadness.

I shake my head and pull him close, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"He's fine, Harry. I can feel it, everything's going to be fine. Louis is fine. Okay?" I tell him, pulling back to look him in the eye, cupping his beautiful face in my hands.

Harry nods and smiles at me, then leans forward and kisses me softly.

I smile against his lips and drop my hands. "Okay, I assume you've already showered?" I ask him.

Harry nods and shrugs a bit.

I smirk and shake my head, the kiss him again before walking into the bathroom.

As I start up the shower and brush the knots out of my hair before I get in, gasping at how cold the water is.

I take mental note to yell at Harry about using all the hot water as I wash my hair and my body.

After washing up, I got out and grabbed my towel, drying off and then wrapping it around my body.

I brush out my hair and put my facial cream on and mascara, then walk back into my room to find Harry already dressed.

"Did you wash your clothes too?" I ask, raising a brow.

Harry blushes and shrugs, running a hand through his hair. "I washed yours as well." he says.

I nod and walk to my dresser, pulling out a pair of white panties and matching bra.

As I put them on, I feel Harry's hands on my hips and his lips brushing along my shoulder blade.

I close my eyes and shiver, biting my lip. "Harry.." I whisper.

Harry chuckles and turns me around, clasping my bra in the front as he looks at me.

"I like these bras better." he tells me.

I giggle and push him away, walking to my closet where I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and blue Java Dave's shirt, pulling them both on quickly.

Harry grabs his phone and tosses mine to me and I barely catch it, making him laugh as we walk out of the room and downstairs together.

"If I didn't catch it, and it cracked, you do know that you're the one that would replace it, right?" I tell him.

Harry nods and kisses my head, then walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge.

"Okay, we have a few minutes until we need to go. Do you want something?" he asks, glancing at me.

"An apple juice, please." I tell him.

Harry grins and reaches in the fridge, then tosses me a small bottle of apple juice which I actually manage to catch pretty well.

"Thank you." I say, opening the cap and taking a sip.

He nods and shuts the fridge, then comes over and wraps his arms around me. "Are you ready?" he asks.

I nod and we walk to the door.

I remember my jacket and grab in from the back of the couch as we go.

Harry drove me to work and we were not standing outside of the café, saying goodbye to each other.

"I'll be here when you get off, yeah?" he tells me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I nod and smile, looking up at him. "Sounds good. Now, I really have to go. I don't want to be late again." I tell him.

Harry nods and leans down, kissing me softly before letting me go and walking back to his Jeep.

"I'll call you if I hear anything about my brother, okay?" I call to him as he gets in.

He nods and I watch as he drives away.

Sighing softly, I walk into the café and wave at the few customers we have before going into the back room and putting my apron on.

When I come back out, I help Jana prep the coffee machine and the tea pitchers before distributing orders from the people coming in.

"It's gonna be a long day. I can feel it." Jana says, grinning at me.

And she wasn't wrong.

After work, I put my apron in my locker and grabbed my jacket, putting it on and grabbing my phone and keys.

I check my phone and see that I have a few texts from Niall and Alyssa and respond to them as I walk outside. 

Once I'm outside, I look up and see Harry leaning against the front of his car, his hands in his pockets as he smiles at me.

I smile back and walk over, wrapping my arms around him and resting my head against his chest.

"You're so warm." I mumble, closing my eyes.

Harry's chest vibrates as he chuckles and I pull away. "Let's go." I say.

We get in his car and pull out onto the highway heading towards my house.

The radio is playing Sign Of The Times and I grin, looking over at Harry who sighs, reaching over to change the station.

"No, don't change it!" I exclaim, grabbing his hand.

He looks at me, his eyebrow raised. "Why not?" he asks.

I blush, letting go of his hand and looking up at him. "I like your voice..I like this song." I tell him.

Harry slowly smiles and grabs my hand in his, squeezing lightly. "Fine," he says.

As the song plays, we're interrupted by my phone ringing.

I dig it out of my pocket and answer it, not bothering to check the number.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Is this Birdie Tomlinson?" a high pitched voice asks.

I glance over at Harry who raises a brow. "This is she." I tell the woman.

"Miss Tomlinson, your brother Louis Tomlinson was in a car accident earlier this afternoon. He's in the ICU. We'd like for you to come as soon as possible."

The rest of her words drown out as tears begin spilling from my eyes and my phone drops from my hand and onto the seat.

 "Birdie? What's wrong, what happened?" Harry demands as he looks at me, then back at the road.

"Louis was in an accident." I tell him.

Harry's jaw tenses and he looks back at the road, then does a quick U-turn and speeds towards the hospital.