Chapter 20

Waking up after what happened last night was quite painful.

Harry and I stayed up, making love and making messes and I was still so tired.

"Baby, come on. Get up." Harry says, kissing along my neck.

I groan and sit up, wincing at the pain in my hips. "I don't wanna." I mumble, pouting my lips.

Harry chuckles and picks me up, carrying me to the bathroom where I see that the tub was filled with water and bubbles.

I smile lazily and rest my head against Harry's shoulder. "Did I mention how hot you are?" I ask.

Harry nods and lowers me into the tub, then follows behind me.

"You did. Many times. Screaming it, whispering it, showing it and now, saying it once more." he says, kissing my shoulder as he pulls me back against him.

I laugh and relax against him, the pain in my body floating away as Harry washes my body with my dark blue sponge.

Harry hums quietly as he washes my body, his fingers brushing against my skin softly, making me shiver despite being in hot water.

I slap Harry's hand as he gently massages my breast, "Uh-huh, no more. I'm still way too tired and sore." I tell him.

Harry pouts and we wash up before getting out and draining the tub.

Harry grabs one of my fluffy towels and wraps it around me, kissing my forehead softly as he tugs me close.

I smile up at him and wrap a towel around his waist, dragging my fingers along the deep lines near his hips.

Harry glares playfully at me and I grin, walking back the bedroom.

I grab my phone from the charger on the nightstand and see that it's just past 3 in the afternoon.

"So..what time do you have to be over to the studio?" I ask Harry.

Harry shrugs and digs through the bag that he'd brought over and pulls out a pair of red briefs and slips them on, then tosses the towel in the hamper in the corner.

"I have to be there at 9, so I'm leaving at around 7:30 ish to make it there on time." he tells me.

I pout and nod, then get up to get dressed.

I slip on a pair of light green panties and a one of his t-shirts, turning to look at him.

Harry looks at me, biting his lip. "Damn, you look better in my clothes than I do."

I blush and turn around, giving my bum a little shake before running downstairs.

I hear Harry come after me and I grab a bottle of water, opening it up and taking a sip.

Harry walks into the kitchen and kisses my cheek before grabbing a few grapes, tossing them in his mouth as he walks to the couch.

I come over and sit next to him on the couch. "So..do you just wanna chill until you have to leave?" I ask.

Harry nods and takes my water, taking a large gulp before handing it back to me, smirking.

So, throughout the day, or the few hours, Harry and I sat and watched Friends and The Office until at around 7, he got up and went back upstairs to get dressed.

I waited until he came down and whistled lowly when he did.

Harry emerged from the stairs wearing black fitted jeans, a light, baby green colored shirt and a nice blazer over it.

He smiles and does a little spin, flipping his jacket open, making me clap and call out to him.

I smile and stand up, walking towards him. I fix his jacket and straighten his shirt a bit. "You be careful, okay?"

Harry nods, looking down at me.

I stand on my tiptoes and press my lips against his gently.

Harry responds by wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me back softly.

We pull away to catch our breath and I blush hard, looking up at him. "I'll be watching, okay? I'll miss you." I tell him.

I watch as Harry's eyes light up and he smiles, pecking my lips again. "Ditto."

He check's his watch and walks to the door. "I have to get going. I'll see you later tonight. Bye!" he says, blowing me a small kiss and walking out of the door.

I smile and sit on the couch, hearing Harry's engine roar to life before I hear him pull out of my driveway.

I grab my phone and send Louis and the boys a quick text.

Hey, Harry's on the Late Late show tonight. Come ever so we can all watch it?

Lolol sure. You order pizza and make it stuffed crust. Niall said that he's bringing beer. Liam is..bringing Liam

Good. See you soon. Love ya

k

Did my weak ass brother just 'k'  me?

I ignore him and then scroll through my contacts until I find Pizza Hut and call, ordering three large peperoni stuffed crust pizzas and wings.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on my door and I quickly rush upstairs and throw on a pair of night shorts before coming down to see Louis and the boys already settling on the couch.

"I really need to change my locks." I say as I walk into the living room.

"Shuddup, you love me." Louis says, popping open a beer bottle and leaning back.

"K." I reply, sitting next to Niall who just grins at me.

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Heyo. How've you been?" I ask.

Niall takes a sip from his own beer and shrugs. "Good. I've been playing a lot of golf and seeing a lot more of Liam." he says, glancing over at Liam, who's sitting next to him.

I smile and look over at Liam who looks at me and smiles. "Hey Birdie."

"Hi Liam." I say, giggling a bit.

Liam shoots a glare at Niall and nudges him in the side, making him chuckle.

There's another knock at the door and I get up, walking to the kitchen where my wallet sits on the counter and grab some money before walking to the door and opening it.

There stood the pizza man, holding our boxes of pizza. He had brown eyes and pale skin that was clear and pretty. His jaw was very defined and hair reminded me quite a lot of my friend Ethan Dolan.

I smile at him and he blushes. "How much do I owe you?" I ask.

He jumps a bit and nods, seeming shaken by the fact that I spoke to him. "Uhm, 23.50, ma'am." he says, his voice rich and deep.

I nod and give him the money.

"Louis, our pizza's here! Come help me!" I call out, looking behind me.

I hear a groan and Louis comes up behind me, grabbing the pizzas from the guy before heading back inside.

"Wa-was that Louis Tomlinson?" he asks, his eyes wide.

I nod and smirk. "Yeah, that's my brother. He's a little grumpy when he's hungry." I tell him.

The guy nods and then gets back into his car. "Have a nice night!" he calls out before driving away.

I wave at him before heading back inside, ready to devour a whole pizza and watch my man on TV.