~StampyLongHead {1}~

Requested by: Summerminecraft

Title: What Kind of Cake

Hello! So, here we are, diving into the first oneshot. My friend here, requested StampyLongHead! I haven't gotten a request like that in a long time, so I may be out of touch. Let's get to it! Oh, one more thing. Stampy is HUMAN; he's just in an ocelot onesie.

Your POV:
"Stamps! Stampy Cat! Where are you?" I called out to my "cat" friend. The British boy ran off somewhere in his Lovely World, and I can't seem to find him. I huffed, then smiled. I looked for him one more time around the Dentistry (If my memory serves me, then he has a dentistry that belongs to the "Toothfairy") then called it quits. Before walking away to his house, I yelled out.

"Alright, Stampy! If you don't come back home, I'm going to give your vanilla chocolate cake to Squiddy!" Then, I left. As soon as I reached my house, I heard a set of footsteps approach from behind me and grab me by the waist.

   I giggled, then greeted my cat friend, "Hello Stampy! What's up?"

   "Please don't give my cake to Squid! I'll do anything!" Stampy squeezed me tightly while crying out.

   I giggled again, then pat his head. I led him inside my house and asked him, "Do you wanna help me make cake? I kinda lied about having the vanilla chocolate cake."

   When I mentioned baking some cake, I saw Stampy's face light up with joy. He sped towards the pantry and grabbed milk, sugar, and eggs. I blushed with a nice smile as his eyes grew big with excitement. I tied my apron on me, grabbed the ingredients and started baking. While I mixed up the ingredients, I saw a splatter of icing on the counter. My eyes turned towards Stampy as I saw him covered with chocolate coating.

"Ahh! Stampy, what did you do?!" I exclaimed. He cutely chuckled and put a dab of icing on my nose. Then he licked it off.

"I-I thought that seeing you blush would be a lot cuter up close." He confessed, holding the jar of icing in front of him nervously. I laughed, and got back to filling the pan with the cake mixture.

~Time Skip to after the cake is done~

Stampy's POV:
I pat the table excitedly as Y/N set the cake on the table. I saw her smile and blush as my smile widened. 'That smile always made me so happy! It's so cute!' I internally thought. I took out a cutting knife and sliced the cake into 8 equal pieces.

"4 for me, 4 for you, Y/N!" I cheered, while serving the cake. I happily ate my slice while she ate hers with her face in a glossy smile. Her cheeks puffed out while she was eating looked so cute it made me stare at her for a minute in adoration. She stopped to look at me in confusion.

   "Stampy? Is there something wrong? Do I have something on my face?" She asked me politely.

    "Well, I realized when you're eating, your cheeks puff out cutely while you're chewing. So, it's kind of hard to miss." I stated while scratching the back of my head. Her cheeks flushed a deep red in embarrassment. I chuckled, then got up from my seat. I walked over to her, kissed her on the lips, then headed for the door.

"Well, Y/N, see ya around!" I called out to her, then closed the door behind me as I walked away. As soon as I closed the door, my face split into a wide smile as I walked all the way to my home.

          Your POV:
   My fingers found their way onto my lips, brushing over where my crush had put his lips. My eyes widened in surprise and happiness. I sat there for who knows how long, knowing that that kiss meant that he really did love me.

   "He has really soft lips......he's way too cute for this world!" I exclaimed out loud.

Me: I did it! My first oneshot. It's not the best one I've made (a little short), but it will have to do.

Ty: You really DIDN'T forget about us!

Adam: AHHHHHH OH MY GOD ITS A MOB OF SQUIDS!!!!! *running away from the squid attacks*

Bodil: Hehehehe...! *spawns more squids*

Adam: AHHHH GET THEM OFF! *squids swarm him*

             ~Kawai_Marshmallow