~Monokuma {1}~

Requested by: @KkCams

Type: Normal

Title: Darkness

Danganronpa Type No. 2!
Human!Monokuma is a go! BEAR with me but this should be PAWSible.

           Your POV:
   I stared at Kuwata-kun as the baseballs kept on beating him, blow by blow. After I saw a hint of blood coming out, I immediately dug my face into my gloved hands, not wanting to look. I may be the Ultimate Surgeon, but I don't want to see students get mutilated by being hit a thousand times all over their body. I heard the machine whirring to a stop, then I peaked out between a crack through my hands. Kuwata Leon has died by being beaten to death with baseballs.

After the execution, I ran straight to my bathroom and puked into the sink, feeling sick after the experience. I looked into the mirror, my eyes wide and my S/C skin three times paler. 'Is this what my life will be for my time here...?' I questioned in my thoughts. As I stared at my reflection, I heard the sounds of footsteps entering my bathroom. I didn't even bother to look as a familiar voice echoed throughout the small space we were in.

"You look kinda pale, tuts. Does someone need comfort from a certain bear hybrid?" Monokuma mocked me as I took a deep breath.

I only responded with one thing, "Get out of my side you half-colored, self-regarding, stuffed-animal teenager who thinks he's so mature that he drinks margarita to make himself seem like he has all of the control in the world."

He grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me towards him, pulling me closer to him. I saw his angered face, his eyes red, his face flushed with rage, and his grip tightening more. His teeth were bared as he spoke to me.

"You listen here, woman. I don't know who you are to say those things to me, but know that I really DO have all the control over ALL of you idiots. So watch your mouth while you're around me." He retorted ferociously.

"If I can hold it in. I'd like to see you try to intimidate me, Mr. Discolored Care Bear."

For a minute, I thought he was about to strike me down in one hit for disrespecting him, but then his growl turned into a vicious smirk. Monokuma's grip on me loosened, making me surprised.

"Ya know? You're the only one in this god forsaken school that actually isn't afraid of me. This will make things..." He hesitated for a moment, then continued, "....more interesting to my game."

   I didn't know what that meant when until after the fourth trial.

~Time Skip~

   I woke up from the night after Celestina's trial had ended, but found myself not in my room, but in another room. I sat up quickly from the bed I was on and tried to run to the door, but my foot was cuffed to one of the bed posts. It chain was long enough or me to get to six inches away from my bed all around. I pulled on my chain, but it seemed to be made out of steel, strong enough for me to stay in the position I was in. My thoughts for escape were cut off by the door opening with a click.

   Monokuma walked into the room, a grin on his face, "Enjoying your stay so far, L/N-chan?"

   "Let me go! Why am I here? With you?" I interrogated.

   "Didn't you hear?" He responded, "You were proclaimed dead."

   I gasped, "But....but why?!"

   Monokuma approached me, making me back up back onto the bed. He sat down on the edge of the mattress, the reached out and grabbed my arm. I flinched as he grin maliciously while speaking.

   "Didn't I tell you? You will make this game interesting when your friends start investigating."

Me: I will not finish this, nosiree bob!

Kuwata: I DIDNT WANT TO DIE AGAIN!!!

Maizono: You killed me, and that's your punishment.

Asahina: Quit goofing around and LET'S GO TO DUNKIN DONUTS!!!!

Naegi: A-Asahina-san, wait!

Me: Well, we gotta go! *runs off and follows Asahina*

                ~Kawai_Marshmallow