~Tohru Adachi {1}~

So, this is something new. I'm going to try with this and see where this goes. Take it away, Author-Me! (Thanks for being so patient! I'm sorry I didn't get this out sooner)

Fandom: Persona 4

Requested by: @Shinguuji_Korekiyo

Third Person Limited POV:
     "Hello?" (First Name) called out while entering a dark room. Someone had delivered a note to her house and told her to meet them at a place far away from the town. With her legs shaking, she slowly opened the door, gripping the door knob tightly. (First Name) was always the cautious type, but since the letter was too suspicious, the girl had no choice but to go.

'(Last Name). Meet me at the T.V section at Junes after it closes. Don't worry. The doors will be open for you when everyone leaves. Im a good lock picker. I'm also sure you won't miss this chance to find out where your parents have been all these years.'

She bit her bottom lip as she entered the empty store area. The T.V section was dark, but the screens seem to be lighting up the area just enough for her to see. Her steps echoed throughout the store slowly as she scanned the room for anyone present. Once she saw that no one was around waiting for her, she sighed and mumbled to herself, "I knew that note was just a trick. No one knows about my parents' whereabouts..."

    "(First Name)?" A familiar voice sounded out throughout the store.

     The (Hair Color)-haired girl turned around quickly to face her friend, Tohru Adachi. The two have known each other for years, even during their elementary school days. Her heartbeat quickened as she thought, 'Oh no! Adachi-San is part of the police! He might arrest me for being here after hours!'

"P-Please, Adachi-San! Don't tell anyone I'm here! I-I'm supposed to meet someone here because of a letter they sent me." She pleaded with her friend. 'Sh-Shoot, (First Name). Do you think someone from the police would sincerely believe that?! That was stupid of me to say!'

Adachi tilted his head at her, then laughed. He then replied to her, "(First Name), I was the one who sent that letter and brought you here."

She looked at him for a few minutes with a blank stare, then her eyes widened. Her thoughts went back to the note. 'Where my parents have been all these years...does he know that? Truly?'

     (First Name) asked him, "S-So you know where my parents are...? Then why did you not tell the police about it?"

     Adachi looked at her with a blank stare. He examined the girl closely. 'Same (Eye Color) eyes...same (Hair Color) hair...and that same, nervous look she always gave. (First Name) (Last Name) was always a precious little girl, but for some reason, my heartbeat always quickened when I saw that scared expression on her face...' He finally gave her a smile, not his usual happy-go-lucky smile, but a smile that his a devious plan in it.

     Adachi answered her question, "Oh...how should I say this to you, (First Name)? They were...sent to a better place..."

     "A better place? As in...like dead?! Or are you talking about another place in the world?" She asked, secretly pleading that they were not dead.

     "They were sent to another world; a world in which they cannot go back from." He finished.

     As (First Name) began to ask what he meant, she paused, thinking about what he has said up until now. 'The things he's saying are too vague...hey wait a minute! How did he know this when no one else knew anything at all?!'

     She thought about this for a while, stay silent all that time. Adachi tilted his head in confusion, looking at the now silent girl standing before him. Suddenly, her eyes widened slowly as her thoughts lead to a realization that she did not want to believe.

     "A-Adachi...u-um, I'm going to g-go home now...th-thanks for...um...inviting me here!" She hurriedly said and rushed for the exit, hoping that he did not think what she was thinking.

     Unfortunately, he saw right through her and he grabbed her arm as she went to go past him. The girl let out a gasp as he caught her. She turned towards him and saw his eyes. They had a glint of amusement, something that (First Name) did not like, and his smile was set on his face.

"You know the truth, (First Name). You know that they tried to keep you away from me. They thought I was dangerous. They thought I was mentally insane." Adachi growled.

     (First Name) felt like a deer frozen in headlights. "H-Huh? What are you talking about?"

     "(First Name), I liked you, but your parents felt as if I was a danger to you. So they distanced their family from me. They witnessed me when I killed someone and they decided to keep you away from me. I was only doing it for your sake, (First Name), he was stalking you."

"...s-so...you killed a stalker...then you killed my parents?" She hesitantly finalized.

He turned her so that her whole body faced her and said, "It was all for you, (First Name)! This is what I will go to so that you're okay. I-"

     "N-No, Adachi-San! This is madness! My parents don't deserve this and you should be in jail!" She yelled at him.

     Adachi shut up for a few seconds before saying, "You...really don't understand. I thought you would since we've been friends for so long, but you don't...you don't really...I guess I'll have to make you understand that what I'm doing is my way of loving you."

     And with that, he took out a knife and, well, you know what happens next.

Aria: Um...well...I guess I did my best? Hopefully this works out.

Kyle: Well, me too.

Seline: *eats popcorn*

Sam: What is WRONG with you?!

             ~Kawai_Marshmallow