~Tanaka Gundham {1}~

Requested by: @Aikiano_Sukiaki

Type: Shy!Mute!Reader

Title: No Words Needed

Well, I'm just going to go with what my mind tells me (which is ALL the time), so please be warned that this might not be as good as the others. This is before all of the despair, a world where despair never took over.

           Your POV:
    I walked closely behind my one and only friend, Tanaka-kun, as we walked to class together. He held my hand firmly as one of the Four Dark Devas sat perched on my shoulder. On our way to our classroom, I saw a few people we passed by stare at us and smirk. I was so confused about that, but I just kept on moving on.

"We have to tell him!"

"Sonia, no! We can't just do that to our friend!"

"But Nanami-chan, she says she's been havin' a crush on him for the longest time! Can't we just help her out by-" I cut
Owari-San off by tackling her to the floor of the classroom. Sonia and Nanami-san gasped, while the rest of the class just stared. I knew Tanaka-kun had his eyes on me as I took out a sticky note and wrote my message on it.

'Akane, I know what you were going to do, so don't even try it.'

"But, it's now or never! He might slip away at the very last moment you gather up you-" I shushed the athletic girl, got up, and sat back down at my seat. I felt all eyes on me as I opened up my book to read, then sighed. 'I would have told him if I could....but I already know his crush for Sonia.'

~Time Skip~
Lunch came around quickly, so when the bell rang for lunchtime, I rushed to the fountain where I usually have my lunch with Hinata and Nanami. But when I arrived there, no traces of anyone left me dumbfounded.

'Where is everyone?' I thought to myself. After a few minutes, I decided that they were just late, so I sat down and opened my bento box. I finished my meal early, then laid down on the wooden bench and looked up into the sky. I admired to fluffy clouds passing by while the sun was still shining on this sunny day. I smiled, but then I stopped to listen to footsteps that were headed my way. I immediately sat up, expecting to find either Hinata or Nanami-chan, but I only saw Tanaka-kun with his Four Dark Devas.
I immediately looked down, not wanting to make any eye contact with him.

   "Are you alright, Small Princess?" He asked me in his unusual way of talking.

   I answered him in sign language, "Yes, Demon Ice Lord, I am perfectly fine. How did you know I was here, by the way?"

"You're friends gave me a tip on where you were during lunch."

'Curse you, guys....' I thought in my head.

   "Well, why did you need to come to me today?" I asked.

   Tanaka-kun only blushed, covering his face quickly with his mask. Before I could question anything, he carefully placed a white box with a black ribbon on my lap, before running away. The white box had several holes on each side. A confused look found its way on my face before I opened the box. Inside was a card and a cute little teacup cat. It was milky white with a F/C collar around it's neck. I gushed at it's cuteness before opening the card.

       Dear L/N Y/N,
   I'm sorry if I didn't say this outright to you, but I've always loved you too. And I know you loved me as well, since your friends told me everything. I was honored to have captured your heart and now I will pay back your love in full, starting with Myllanie. She will be your cat companion. Know that your little friend will always be there for you, just as I will do for the rest of my life.

             ~Tanaka Gundham

Me: .....I'm SO LAME! I can't get enough of romance stories!

Kuzuryuu: Oh shut up, ya dingus. You are a fucking idiot to think you're lame.

Koizumi: U-Um, Kuzuryuu? I think you're not helping much.

Kuzuryuu: DONT TALK TO ME THAT WAY YOU BITCH *grabs a katana and starts chasing Koizumi*

Koizumi: AHHHHHH! *runs away*

Me: *nervously laughs*

                     ~Kawai_Marshmallow