~Enoshima Junko {1}~

Requested by : @baelover34

Type: Normal Reader

Title: You Can't Hide From Despair

So, my first Danganronpa oneshot. This one will take place as part of before Danganronpa 1. Here we go; onto request number 2!

         Your POV:
   The sky was filled with dark, red clouds. Fires could be seen scattered across the city. Buildings were knocked down, cars and streets abandoned, and people running around in blind panic. Running was my only option here; my only thought in this hell hole. I held on to the hope that was still left inside me as I scanned my surroundings for some kind of shelter.

A man with a Monokuma helmet on his head headed towards me with a bloody bat, the red lightning bolt shape on his right side glowing. I gasped and sped towards the opposite direction. Not being the fastest person alive, the man caught up to me easily, and smashed his bat on my head. I only felt one hit before I fell to the ground in pain. A female's laughter could be heard as soon as I started blacking out.

~Time Skip~

   My vision was blurry when I came to, but all I could tell was that my hands and feet were bound by some kind of metal. My eyes became adjusted to my surroundings, and I was met with a Cheshire smile and blue-grey eyes. My instinct was to jump back, but my cuffs restricted me from doing so.

   "Welcome back home, sweetie! How did the feeling of freedom feel? And how did the despair feel when all of that was taken away?" Enoshima laughed in despair full joy at my widened eyes.

   I looked around at the room we were in. Sure enough, I was in the same bedroom with the same barred windows, same vanity, same furniture and everything. I didn't think I would be captured so soon.

   "How did you find me so fast? I got away from you as far as I can!" I exclaimed in disbelief. Her joyous squeals sounded like bells of pain in my head. I felt as if my world was falling apart, and my headache came back to bite me. The girl with pigtails grabbed me by my collar and pulled me close to her.

"That'll teach you to not try anything like that again." Enoshima smiled intimidatingly down at me as I felt my tears roll down my cheeks

~Time Skip~

I lay on my bed, closing my eyes and pretending to be asleep. I put my hands together, keeping my hands warm. 'I may be in the hands of the despair herself, but I won't let her get to me!' I confidently thought in my head. I heard the door creek open and footsteps came closer to my bedside. I refused to open my eyes, in fear of the person who will be there.

"Ah, such wonderful hope through all of this despair!" Enoshima whispered softly, although I could hear her perfectly, "She's so cute! I wonder how cute she would be if I plunge her into the depths of despair."

A pair of lips kissed my cheek, leaving me the feeling of a burning sensation. I felt her presence leave the room, and my tears fell once again.

'I can't stay here.....' I thought to myself.
'I have to leave this place!'

Me: Second one down!

Souda: Woohoo!

Naegi: The Reader is surely determined!

Enoshima: PLUNGE IT INTO DESPAIR!!!!!

Kirigiri: No. Go. Sit. Now. *points to the cage*

Enoshima: OKAY ITS BECAUSE I WANT TO NOT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO! *waddles over and sits down*

Me: Oooookay.....that was weird.....but ALRIGHT!

~Kawai_Marshmallow