~Merry Christmas~

Merry Christmas everyone! Yes, it's Christmas and I want to share this with all of you out there! So, here we have a little Diabolik Lovers Christmas special! And yes, I'm adding Yui as your VERY BEST FRIEND (note the sarcasm)! So sit back, relax, and watch as all hell breaks loose.

Fandom: Diabolik Lovers
One-shot: Sakamaki Subaru (Poor Wall-chan....)
Title: Be Merry on this Christmas Eve

F/N- First Name
L/N- Last Name

Your POV:
'Ah, Christmas! What a wonderful holiday with family, right? Well...let me tell you something...'

"Today is a holiday where everything is great with family and all, but WE'RE STILL HERE!" I grumbled to myself in class as me and Komori were working on an assignment in Algebra class. Yui looked down at me (since I'm a few inches shorter than her) and gave me a look that ever mother gives to her child when they don't do what they're supposed to do.

"Well, just to let you know, Christmas is tomorrow, not today. We'll be off for 10 days including tomorrow if it makes you feel better." She said.

     I gave her an 'are-you-kidding-me?' look and just did my assignment. She laughed at my reaction and did her work as well. As we were working, I thought to myself, 'This is my first Christmas spent at the Sakamaki mansion...along with Yui's too...I wonder how that's gonna turn out...' We both finishes our work just in time for the bell to ring that school is over for the day and everyone seemed to rush out of the school.

     We both put on our jackets and watched as the snow fell from the windows. Komori walked behind me to the entrance of the school to find our ride home with all the Sakamaki brothers already inside waiting. We both entered the vehicle, Yui sitting by the door and me sitting beside
Subaru-kun as always. I stared out the windows, watching the tiny snowflakes whiz by as all of us sat in silence inside the limousine. Throughout the whole ride, I could feel Subaru fidget in his seat to my left and look at me a few times.

     We all arrived home to the mansion, which was decorated with Christmas decorations from a few weeks ago. When we first decorated the mansion, I was surprised that the brothers even allowed them in the first place. I went to my room to change into my regular clothes and wandered around the mansion to pass time. Kanato was eating some of the sugar cookies he baked, Ayato and Laito were badgering Yui (which I dragged her out of just in time), Reiji was in his room making some tea; he offered me some, but I refused it and quickly ran away just in case he tried to poison me. Shu was being his lazy self and was just sitting on the couch.

The weirdest thing was I couldn't find Subaru anywhere inside the place. I searched through the library, the veranda, even the garden, where I would find him with his white roses (I'm not so certain that that's accurate but just role with it). 'He just disappeared after we came home...we agreed that we would meet up at the rose garden like usual...I guess he must have been busy today with homework or something...'

     I went to my room to do my homework (since I have a boatload of it) before Reiji scolds me to finish it all immediately. As I was doing my homework, I heard the door creak open, but I didn't want to turn around. I was hoping that it was just Subaru or Yui, but I heard another voice entirely.

     "Hey, Melon, are you ignoring me? You didn't turn around when I entered the door." Ayato declared in his own 'high mighty' tone.

     I looked over my shoulder with a worried and frightened expression. He had a smirk on his face, his fangs showing. I averted my gaze, afraid of the vampire that was behind me. He was never my favorite person; he always claimed Yui for himself and always thought of himself only.

     "For interrupting my time with Pancake, you're going to have to give me something in return." The redhead said.

     I heard him approach, then felt one hand hold me down by my arm and the other to pull back the collar of my school uniform. I let out a sharp gasp and struggled to get away. He laughed at my pitiful actions, then leaned in to bite into my neck. Just as he was about to, though, the sound of the door being knocked down made the both of us freeze. I felt relieved when I heard the sound of the albino haired male at the doorway.

     "Hey. Just what do you think you're doing with her?" He growled.

     Ayato hesitated for a minute, then back away from me, releasing me from his grasp. I turned around, but Ayato has already teleported away. The only one in the room was Subaru. I approached him meekly and thanked him.

     "U-Um...Thank you...Subaru..."

     "Tch...I only did it because you were too stupid to do anything..." He retorted.

     We stood there in awkward silence, not knowing what else to say to each other. Then, Subaru pulled someone out from behind his back and handed a little package to me. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "What is this? I-It's not even Christmas yet-"

     "J-Just open it, stupid." He said, his face growing red.

     I tilted my head in confusion, then shook my head and opened it with great care. Inside was a little silver bracelet, a pearly white rose decoration in the middle. My eyes widened at its beauty, putting it on my wrist carefully. As I was distracted by the bracelet, I didn't notice Subaru bringing his hand to my chin.

     He then lifted my face up to his and then told me, "Now that I've given you something, I want you to give me something in return. It's not much, just one little thing."

     "Wh-Wh-What is it?" I stuttered, trying to keep my composure but failing miserably.

     "This."

     He brought his face closer and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. My eyes widened; the kiss was warm. It surprised me that a vampire's kiss could ever be warm, since the last time I held him in my arms to comfort him, his skin was cold. I leaned in to his kiss and tasted remnants of sugar on his lips. We pulled back after a few seconds and I looked at him with amazed eyes. He looked down at me for a minute, then looked away when my smile grew bigger.

     "Wh-What's with that smile on your face?!"

     I giggled and said, "You ate some of Kanato's cookies in secret, didn't you?"

     "H-Hey! It was only just one cookie!" He said, then closed his mouth.

     Extras:
~The Plan~
Yui: Okay, we're gonna have to get those two together.

Laito (almost autocorrected to Latino): Alright Then, what do you propose?

Yui and Laito: *looks at Ayato*

Ayato: Hm? Why are you looking at me that way?

~Time Skip~
Ayato: 'Okay, make him jealous, make him mad, that's all I need to do. Pancake, you owe me one for putting up with this plan!'

~After the Kiss~
Kanato: *looks at the plate of cookies and counts them all*...wait...

And No one was safe that day.

Aria: Merry Christmas everyone!

Kyle: I feel bad for not being here for so long...

Maya: Presents for everyone!

Seline: *gasps* SANTA CAME?! IM SO HAPPY!

Tyler: *laughing*

Sam: Uh...Seline? Sa- *stops as Maya glares at him and laughs awkwardly*

        ~Kawai_Marshmallow