~Sonouke Izayoi {1}~

Requested by: @Aikiano_Sukiaki

Type: SHSL Assassin/Loner/Reader

Title: Secretly

So....I'm sorry for not updating. I was thinking of a plot for this one. I can't just go with the flow all the time you know! Anyways, this, I think, you guys will find really cute.

Omniscient POV:
Everyone has their secrets. Even those that are fully open to others around them. Enoshima Junky (not gonna lie, this is what auto correct gave me) has the secret of being the SHSL Despair. Fujisaki Chihiro is secretly a boy. Everyone has their deepest, darkest secrets.

    But for Sonosuke Izayoi, his secret is quite cute! His is the same as L/N F/N, the SHSL Assassin. They eat together at lunch, sharing bunny bento boxes while telling each other their favorite kinds of sweets. Of course Ruruka (too lazy to use her last name), Sonosuke's friend, didn't know this at all, since the H/C haired girl and the Blacksmith eat together secretly in an empty classroom.

   Y/N, a girl from Class 77-B, was never the one to make friends. She always sat in the front row near the window, always the one to avoid conversations with the other classmates. It became a surprise to her when Sonosuke came up to her and offered her a caramel chocolate candy, which she took gratefully. After that encounter, they planned on meeting each other in the empty classroom on the third floor of Hope's Peak Academy.

"Wow! You brought my favorite kind of candy! How did you know?" Y/N exclaimed.

   Sonosuke replied, "You told me last week. Since you couldn't get any from where you lived, I decided to make some for you." (Someone get the camera he JUST TALKED TO SOMEONE OTHER THAN RURUKA)

   He smiled and handed her a box of F/C (Favorite Candy) which held ten pieces of candy. She giggled in delight and took the box gratefully. Sonosuke watched her eat one of the deliciously soft treats as he ate from his lunch. 'Did L/N-chan always look this cute?' He thought to himself, 'I guess this is why I like her so much.'

He looked in her direction and saw her E/C light up with happiness. Her S/C cheeks were coated with a light blush as they puffed out as she chewed. He never saw her like this anywhere else, so he thought to himself that he was really special to see this cutesy side to her.

"Thank you Sonosuke-kun! I wasn't expecting you to bring these at all!" Y/N squealed childishly as she ate her lunch after a small, sweet treat. Sonosuke chuckled lightly at her behavior and took another bite from his bento box lunch.

All of a sudden, they heard the door being knocked on forcefully. As the SHSL Assassin, her instincts kicked in and she pulled out a gun towards the door, with her expression gone back to that stoic look she always had. Sonosuke only stood up, only to find that the door was completely disintegrated by the person who was knocking.

Owari, Saionji, and Ruruka were standing beyond the doorway, Owari obviously the one who broke down the door with her victorious smile, and Saionji with a camera. Ruruka, with a look of disbelief, was the one who first responded.

   "You got a girlfriend?!" She screeched in exasperation.

   Sonosuke looked surprised and exclaimed, "I-I can explain!"

Me: *wipes forehead dramatically* Whew!

Kuzuryuu: It wasn't that exhausting! All you did was sit down and move your fingers!

Me: But it was the plot that was important! *says in a whiny voice*

Pekoyama: Shhhh....we understand your pain....

Kuzuryuu: Oh, but I sure as hell don't!

         ~Kawai_Marshmallow