~Jacksepticeye (Seán) {1}~

Alrighty, everyone! Prepare for fluff ultimatum as I write out a Youtuber x Reader for the first time in years (actually, it's only been like a year and a half so...). I've inspired this over my birthday tomorrow, so I hope you enjoy.

Title: A Heart-Pounding Gift

Requested by: @Creqtivity

Type: Normal (or A Year Older) Reader

AU: Classic, Modern AU. Basically just normal time

Background: So Seán has been planning a surprise birthday party for you, special reader, and in that surprise is an extra, mega surprise. It's like surprise-ception up in here.

3rd POV Omniscient:
'Alright! Mission: Give (First Name) the Greatest (Age You're Turning) Birthday Of Their Life is a go!' Seán thought to himself as he called up his close friends, along with (First Name)'s of course. He told everyone to come straight to his house this morning to prepare something special. After hanging up, he looked at the baking supplies on the countertop in his kitchen and sighed.

"Y'know, I have a feeling I might burn down my kitchen by the time I'm done with all of you..." He mumbled as he animatedly pointed to each and every one of the ingredients.

"Oh well. It's for (First Name)'s sake, after all!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 2:00 pm, Seán looked around at his house, satisfied with the work his team did. Balloons and rainbow swirls of aluminum were hanging around the house. The table in the center was laid with tons of delicious food, scrumptious-looking sweets, non-alcoholic drinks, and one bucket of beer with ice and cups. A large, two-layered cake with (Favorite Color) frosting and (A Different Color) sprinkles, a group of candles on the top saying 'Happy Birthday' in gold letters.

Seán smiled at what the group accomplished and said to everyone, "Good work team! Now we just need to do one last thing. Everyone hide behind the couch!"

They all rushed to do as they were told, (Best Friend's Name) giggling much more than the rest of them, while Felix just kept on pushing them to keep quiet (even though he was snickering himself).

Seán looked to Mark and told him, "You go turn off the lights, and I'll go get (First Name)."

Mark gave him a thumbs up, punched him on the shoulder, and went to the light switch, while the Irish man himself got out of his house to look for the familiar (Hair Color)-haired "friend".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humming a sweet and soft tune to themselves, (First Name) (Last Name) strolled down the sidewalk after buying a few phone and laptop accessories they required for listening to videos and music, along with a stylus. 'Because why not, right?' They checked through their text messages and saw a few more 'Happy Birthday' greetings from her friends, relatives, and classmates, making them smile.

"Well, I treated myself and got acknowledged for being a year older. What else could be more satisfying?" They said to themselves, laughing lightly.

The first thing they sense after saying that were quick paced footsteps for a few seconds. The next they felt was a full-grown man tumbling into them, knocking them onto the grass next to the sidewalk.