~Happy Thanksgiving!~

Hi guys! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I know it's a little early, but there's no such thing as being too early!...right? Anyways, I want you all to enjoy this little story I created from the deepest darkest depths of my mind...here we go with another improvised story...yay!

Title: Thanksgiving Party
Fandom: Pokemon Sun/Moon

Y/N- Your Name
S/P- Starter Pokemon (Popplio, Litten, and the little bird buddy; I picked Litten the first time and then went with Popplio just to switch things up)
F/P- Favorite Pokemon (besides your Starter of course; mine personally is Eevee!)

   Your POV:
     Everything was going smoothly. My Pokemon were eating their Poke Beans. S/P and F/P were watching the door in case everyone arrived early. Lillie was making the pudding, and I was finishing up the ham and turkey combo for dinner. I made sure to add the turkey because I know Hau will just end up eating the whole dinner if we didn't.

     "Everything okay there, Lillie?" I asked as I looked over her shoulder. I saw that she had the same idea too; making two helpings of pudding just so that Hau doesn't eat the whole entire dessert.

     She looked back at me and nodded happily, "I bet everyone will love what's coming!"

     Just as the turkey and ham finished baking, a knock at the door rang throughout the house. Lilly and I froze, our faces shadowed with surprise. We then sprang into action.

     "I'll get my Pokemon to distract them." I said quickly.

     "Good idea. I'll make sure to finish up all of this here. You go get ready and prepare my stuff as well." Lillie said in the same tone.

     I agreed and we split up, me hurrying to the living room where all of my Pokemon turned their attention to me. They looked at me with a worried face as I started to instruct them on what to do.

     "Alright. You guys go to the entrance and tell S/P and F/P to open the door for them. Distract everyone as much as you can, and we'll get everything ready. Do not let them inside until both me and Lillie come running. I'm counting on you guys."

     And with that, everyone ran to the front door, Growlithe leading them. I heard the door open and everyone's confused voices as I ran up the stairs to get mine and Lillie's outfits. I heard Lillie run upstairs and saw her bust down the door just in time as I prepared our dresses. We got dressed and put on the finishing touches as we ran down the stairs.

     "Everything ready, Lillie?"

     "Yes ma'am, Y/N!"

     We nodded to each other with confidence and ran down the stairs, where S/P was on the ground on Gladion's stomach, F/P was playing with Hau (who was easily distracted), and the others with the captains. As soon as they saw us, they ran back into the house, fulfilling their duties wonderfully.

     The captains, Professor Kukui, Gladion, and Hau looked to us as we shouted, "Happy Thanksgiving everyone!"

     They smiled at us as we lead the way into the house, where we got everyone seated at their tables. Hala was chatting with Olivia, while Kiawe and Lana were listening to Mallow talk on and on about how she taught me and Lillie how to cook the best meals. Everyone seemed to be having fun, talking and laughing. Lillie and I stepped away for a little while and brought out the banquet we made.

     Sure enough, Hau ate as much as we expected, so there was more food for the rest of us. Lillie and I sat in between Gladion and Hau and ate our creations together. My eyes sparkled a little when I tasted the ham that I made.

     "Wow! It's better than I expected!" I exclaimed.

     Gladion chuckled and said in response, "Yeah. Can't believe I'm saying this, but...you did good this year, Y/N."

     I looked at Gladion for a second before embracing him with a bear hug, "AWWW! THANKS GLADIE!"

     "Don't start giving me nicknames, Y/N, or I'll send Null after you!"

     "It's okay. He loves me just as he loves you, Gladie."

     I giggled as I ate my food. I heard Hau and Lillie having some sort of odd conversation beside me, but I paid no attention to what they were talking about. I finished my food and was just about to grab another serving when I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. Gladion pulled back and I spun around to look at him. He was blushing bright red, diverting his gaze from mine. I looked around and no one seemed to be paying attention to what was happening.

     I then slowly faced Gladion and smiled. "You big teddy bear." I told him as gently as I could.

     I then hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek, like he did. I giggled at his reaction when his eyes widened and his whole face turned bright red. I finally said, "I like you too, Gladion, and you don't have to say anything else about it."

Aria: Not a very good ending, but hey, it's and ending!

Kyle: I LOVE TURKEY AND HAM!

Maya: Just don't go eating it like an animal, Kyle.

Kyle: Nah I won't. But Sam will *points to Sam*

Sam: *helping himself to seconds every 5 minutes*

Seline: Sam! You'll choke!" *rushes over to stop him*

Aria: *watches the commotion* Well, I didn't see that one coming.

            ~Kawai_Marshmallow