Weird

I stirred in my sleep as I thought my covers moved. I turned my head, trying to return to sleep because I was having such a good dream and it was too early to wake up. Soon I felt weight being pressed down on me, and felt a near presence. Then without me moving, my hair moved off my shoulder and then I felt hot breath against my shoulder. I opened my eyes, and saw a denim covered body, and brown hair. As the kisses started on my neck, I decided to fake being asleep. 

His kisses were slow and soft, going from my collarbone, to the base of my neck, up the side of my neck, then a lingering kiss below my ear. "I know you're awake." He whispered huskily as he began to nibble on my ear. The sound of his voice sent my insides on fire, damn this boy. 

"Doesn't mean you should stop." I shrug a little and then he chuckles lowly and then his lips find my jawline, slightly nipping at the skin. He trailed his lips across all the way across my jaw, then going to the other side of my neck, man he was an expert at this. 

His left hand touched my bare shoulder, sending shivers down my skin from the contact. His hand traveled down, taking my covers lower, revealing my sports bra. He had managed to slip himself under the covers with me, his hand finding my bare waist. His lips nibble all the way up my chin and they finally find my lips, which we then devoured each others lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me, and then running my fingers through his hair. 

The kiss was becoming heated when he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I opened wider for him, and then he laid fully in between my legs. We both moaned into each others mouth when Cooper grinded himself on me. My left hand left his hair and ran down his back as far as it could, scratching his back. 

I pulled back breathlessly as I realized this was going to far for the morning, and I hadn't even brushed my teeth! My hand covered my mouth and Cooper laughed at me. "Don't be self conscious, I love kissing you in the morning." He said like he was in a dream as he leaned back down and tried to kiss me again, but I turned my head so he got my cheek.  

"Cooper, I need to shower." I said, trying to pry himself off me. 

"I'm not letting you up until you kiss me." He said, his words making me look at him realizing he was serious. I leaned up and pulled his head down to mine and connected our lips and we kissed for a couple moments and then pulled back. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look in the morning?" I rolled my eyes at him as I pushed him off me finally. 

"Thank you," I blushed as I got out of my bed. "When did you get here?" I asked him. 

"Just a few minuets ago, your mom told me to come wake you up, I gladly accepted." He smirked. 

"She really likes you." I smile softly and he doesn't looked shocked. 

"Ladies love cowboys." I pick up my shirt and throw it at him making him laugh and look at the tee shirt from years ago.   

****************

After my shower, I combed my hair and then I applied lotion to my legs to make them soft. Plus, after I shaved my legs they get itchy, so the lotion helped with that. I took off my towel and put it on again tighter because I forgot my clothes in my room, and I'm betting Cooper is still in there because he loves seeing me in a towel. His words not mine.  

I opened the door slowly and peeked my head around the door and sure enough he was laying on my bed on his phone. He was laying on his side, with his elbow holding up his head. When he saw me he smirked. Then he let out a long whistle and then held his chest and fell back onto the chest, like he had been hit with something. "God damn, my girl is beautiful." 

My lips pulled into a huge smile as my face reddened. "You're such a dork." I giggled going over to my drawers to get my clothes. 

"Only for you girly. Now hurry up, everyone is waiting on you." He said, making my eyes go wide.