Seriously Lucas?

Honesty
Soon I woke up feeling refreshed and everything. I got in the shower, did my business and did my hair. My hair was in a very curly and cute way. So I got up and fixed breakfast for everyone in the house. "How many times did I say I can cook? You got to go to school girl." Mama coly said. "I'm fine Ms. Coly. I just want to return the favor." "I know but gone head and go to school." She said after we finished. Lucas was already gone so I walked to school. I got to my locker and got my stuff when I got pushed. What the? I turned around to see Lucas walking away. Seriously? Okay two can play at this freaking game. So this boy just lied to my face then? Fine then. We went to first period and just sat there. The bell rung and we got ready for second period. I got pushed again. Mane this ain't bout to go down bruh. "What you want nigga?" I said. "Bruh who you talking to? I know you ain't talking to me" Lucas said. I looked around. "Does it look like any one around." "Nigga you got me fucked up. Leave this spot nigga." Lucas said. "Ah hell naw nigga. I don't give a fuck if you Lucas coly you not about to bitch me bro." I said. "Nigga what?" He said. "I said you not about t-" "Nigga!" He said jumping at me. "You not about to bitch me bro. On mom it's dog. Ill do what I got to do wassup nigga. You not about to bitch me!" I said. "I will beat you ass don't get it twisted." "Nah you the one getting it twisted nigga. So all that stuff you said last week didn't mean shit? I see how people switch up on you. FUCK YOU LUCAS COLY!" "LETS DUKE IT OUT THEN NIGGA!" "LETS DO THAT THEN." I said squaring up. Man he jawed me but I got him back by doing a upper cut and by drop kicking him. We were scrapping on the floor. People were video taping and stuff. We were still fighting until the principal came and broke it up. We went to the office. We got suspended. He got two weeks I got three. For what? I don't know why. We got picked up by his dad doe. It was silent in the car on the way home. I went in my room and slammed the door and cried. I really like him but he did this to me. I got up and packed my bags. Lucas was out so I wrote him a note telling him I'm leaving. His parents understood. I walked to a friend I haven't been in contact with in a long time..... My girl Niveah. We go way back. I knocked on the door. "Hello.... Honesty?!" She said shocked. "Hi Veah." I said calling her by her nickname. "Omg girl you have grown since the last time I seen you. Girl come in." She said I came in and sat down. We caught up on things. "So what made you stop by?" She said. "I actually need someone to talk to." "What happened?" So I told her everything. "Omg. That's horrible he's such a jerk. So what do you plan on doing?" "Weeeelllll I was wondering if I could stay here for a while but I'm going to start my career as a singer." I said really serious. She gave me a pep talk and we had fun. Lucas kept blowing up my phone but I was like nigga if you don't stop with the fake I'm coming after you. This is the new me. Fuck Lucas coly.

Hey you guys. Thanks for reading this part was for my girl Tamoria. I hope you enjoyed it my girl. Byeeeeee😘