Doing good by myself.

A year later
Honesty
Hi you guys. I know it's been a while but let me tell yall about myself. I'm now 16 years old. I live in my own house. After I moved out of Niveah's house I moved to New Orleans. I started my music career and I'm going to college soon. Instead of me living by myself, Niveah and Nicole moved in with me. We got a music group called Pretty Young Thugs aka PYT. We rap and do all that good stuff. No I have not talked to Lucas. One thing I can't believe is that when I was 10 I was 5'2 and I'm 16 now and I'm still 5'2. Man that's werid. But yea I haven't talked to Lucas since that little incident. He called my phone so many times that I had to change my number. But yea Nicole and Dillyn still go together. They tried to get me to talk to Lucas but I don't want to. Period point blank. And I mean that. We at the house now. "Yo Honesty? Come down stairs please?" Nicole said. I got downstairs and Nicole and Niveah was talking. "Wassup guys?" I said and they got quiet. "What's wrong?" I said sitting on the couch. "Well I want y'all to meet someone." Nicole said. "Okay." We said. "This is Jacob Perez. He just moved here from
Atlanta and is looking for some friends. Jacob this is Honesty." "Hi nice to meet you." We said shaking hands. "And Jacob this is Niveah." She said. "Umm Hola Niveah." He said holding out his hand. She just stood there. I hit her on her back. "Oh um Hola Jacob." She said. I didn't know she speaks Spanish. Cause they were speaking in Spanish the only way I knew it was that was because it wasn't French or English so what else? "Do you think they like each other?" Nicole said. "I think so. Aww." I whispered looking at them. "Y'all we going to the mall y'all want to come?" Nicole said. "Sure." They said at the same time. So we got up and went to the mall.
(25 minutes later)
We in the mall and we are in foot locker. There's someone staring at me but I don't know who it is. Bruh they need to stop because I'm not in the mood for that bruh. Okay so I'm going to the counter so I can pay for my orange and black, blue and black, and black on black Jordan's. "That'll be $147 please." The cashier said. I paid for it and started to walk but ran into someone. "Sorry." I said and looked up. The person I didn't want to see is standing here in front of me right now. "Not sorry." I said and walked well basically ran away. I went to the food court and got me a drink. "Honesty please just here me out." Lucas said. How did he find me? "No." I said walking away. "That's all you'll ever do is run away from your problems instead of facing them." He said. I stopped in my tracks. I turned around, threw my drink in his face and walked out the mall but he was right up behind me. "Lucas just leave you already pissed me off." I said walking through the street. I wasn't looking where I was going but I was walking one minute then the next I blacked out.
Lucas
Oh man. If only I stayed away from her she would have been okay. I ran in the building to find Dillyn, Nicole and a girl and a boy walking out the door. "Y'all I need help Honesty just got hit by a car." I said. "What?!" They all said at the same time. "I know. Come on we need to get her to a hospital." I said picking her up and putting her in my car. I drove as fast as I could. "Dang. I knew I should have left her alone. This is all my fault." I said hitting the stirring wheel. "Aye bruh calm down. Don't beat yaself up about it." Dillyn said calming me down. We got to the hospital. "Honesty Troy?" We stood up. "Well she's okay but she lost a lot of blood. We need someone to make a donation to her. Does anyone here have the same blood type as Honesty?" The doctor said. "Nah I don't." I said. "Me either." Nicole said. "Not me." The girl, I think her name is Nileah or Niveah something like that said. "Not me." The dude said. We looked at Dillyn. "What?" He said. "Do you?" "Um I don't know but I think I do." He said. "Young man follow me." The doctor said and he followed him. A few hours later he came back. "Do you have the same blood type?" I said. "Yea I think I do." He said. "Umm can y'all come here for a second?" The doctor said. We got up and followed the doctor to a room. It had different blood types in it. "So you see this is Honesty's blood type and this is Dillyn's blood type." "Whoa they have the same blood type." I said shocked. "You're right Mr. Coly. Um Dillyn who is your mom?" "I don't know. I was put in foster care for a while so I never met my real mom." "Well it seems like you and Honesty could be brother and sister." The doctor said. "What?! Wait nah that can't be true." Dillyn said. "You could be twins at that." The doctor said. It was a silent moment then. "Dillyn?" I said. I turned to see Dillyn gone. "Dillyn?!" I said looking around. I seen a reflection of him exiting the hospital. "(Sighs) I'll be back." I said running out the door and going outside the hospital. Outside I found Dillyn smoking. "Dillyn you okay?" "I guess. Bruh how can I not know that Honesty is my sister? Man this is all twisted." He said. "I know man. But even if that is your sister nothing going to change. How will it affect us?" I said. "Because I've been bullying her best friend and developing feelings for her best friend." He said putting his head in his hands. "How about we go in and talk to her okay?" I said. "Yea. Let's do that." He said. We walked to Honesty's room. "Hey." She said. "Hey." Dillyn said. "Well don't just stand there give your sister a hug." She said laughing holding her arms out. He laughed and hugged her. We heard a sniff. "Nicole are you crying?" Honesty said. "It's a little dusty in here that's all." She said. We laughed. It was an awkward silence. "Umm we're gonna give you two some time to talk." Nicole said. Then Nicole, Dillyn, Ole boy, and umm uggh I need to learn those two names. But they left and it was just me and Honesty. "Soooo." I said. "Soooo." She said. It was an awkward silence. "I'm sorry." We said at the same time. "I overreacting and I'm very sorry." She said. "Nah. I don't know what happened I got caught up and I'm sorry." I said. "No I'm sorry." "No I'm sorry." We got to arguing about who is sorry. Until I just couldn't take it anymore and kissed her. She hesitated at first but kissed back. We pulled back and I sat down. "Sooo what does this make us?" I asked. "I don't know you tell me." She said playing hard to get. "You can't play hard to get." I said and laughed. "Honesty will you be my girl?" I said seriously. "Yea." She said and gave me a hug. Then I heard cheering. I looked out the door and seen Nicole, Dillyn and the other to standing there. They crazy bruh. At least I got what I always wanted.