Lets make this official

Niveah
I woke up this morning thinking of last night. Me and Cameron kissed. It felt amazing. But will it be awkward between us or not? What if he really doesn't like me? What if he just played me? Calm down Niveah. So I was in bed on my phone when Crazy #1 and Crazy #2 came in my room. "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked smiling. "No time to talk just get up. Go I the bathroom." Nicole said. "Wait what's going on?" I said. "Bitch just get up girl!" Honesty said pulling me out of bed then pushing me in the bathroom. "Come down stairs when your done." Honesty said then they both left out of my room. I walked in the bathroom and seen a new outfit.

 I walked in the bathroom and seen a new outfit

There was a note with it. It said: Hey V. I know you're wondering what's going on because your crazy ass friends pushed you into the bathroom. It was my plan. Just get ready into this and come down stairs. ~ Cameron.
I smiled and hoped in the shower. After that I did my hair and put on the outfit. So I got down stairs and seen the girls sitting down on the couch. Before I stepped off the stairs I looked down and saw a card by my foot. I picked it up. It says: Don't even worry about eating this morning~ Cameron.
So I started to sit on the couch but Honesty's strong ass picked me up and put me in the car. After Nicole locked the door of the house. She hopped in the driver's seat and started driving. Soon we pulled up to Denny's. Soon Nicole handed me a card. I read it. It said: Go in and say reservation for Ms. Watt.  So we got out of the car and I said my name and they led me to a very expensive looking part of the restaurant. We ate and soon a waitress brought me a card. It said: Your food is already paid for. Now get up and hop your behind in that car. So I got up and "hopped my behind in that car" and Nicole started driving. We were driving until I seen a beautiful beach.

 We were driving until I seen a beautiful beach

I got out of the car. Nicole and Honesty ran over to where Lucas, Dillyn, and DJ were. They were all standing there smiling. I seen Honesty whip out her camera. They told me to walk forward. I walked and soon seen Cameron standing there in a tux and roses in his hand. He walked up to me. "Cameron what's going on?" I said shaking a little bit. "Nothing I just wanted to show you something." He said. He let go of my hand and walked towards the squad. Soon I seen them holding signs. Nicole had one that said, "Will" on it. "You" was on Dillyn's. Then Honesty held one with "be" on it. "My" was on Lucas's. Then last but certainly not least, Cameron held up the word "girl" on it.
Then Cameron walked up to me. "Be mine?" He asked holding a promise ring up to me. The ring looked like this:

Mine was the small one and his was the big one

Mine was the small one and his was the big one. "Yes." I said. He slid the ring on my finger and he kissed me. I heard a snap and just knew Honesty had took the picture. We let go and smiled at each other. Then we got in the car and drove off to our house. We walked in and heard, "Surprise!" The. We seen The crew smiling at us. "Now I didn't plan this." Cameron said. "We did. Now go in so we can party." Nicole said. We walked in and started partying. We partied for two hours straight. Nicole had pulled me to the side to tell me something that the girls were going to do. I nodded to show that I agreed to it. Soon Nicole got on the mic. "Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying the party. We have a little special announcement. But it's better if you see it then if you hear it." So Nicole walked over to a board that was covered and pulled the cover off. It said: "Someone is going to be a father." The crowd gasped. "Now me and the girls the only ones who know who he is. And we only have three options. So Dillyn, Lucas, and Cameron come on stage." The whole crowd started cheering. "Me, Niveah and Honesty all have guns that shoot blue, green, or pink out of them. When we squirt it at the man that's when you know that he is going to be a dad. So boys close your eyes. So Honesty and Niveah come on stage." She said. They closed their eyes and we grabbed our water guns and aimed at all three of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
No one's pov
So the girls got ready to spray one of the boys. "3,2, 1!" Nicole said and the girls sprayed one person.
------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron's POV
I didn't get sprayed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Dillyn's POV
I didn't get sprayed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Lucas's POV
All of a sudden I felt wet. I opened my eyes so quick it was like a lighting flash. I looked at Honesty. She was standing there smiling. I ran to her and picked her up and spun her around. The whole crowd went wild. I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a father. "Honesty you better not be playing with me." I said because this felt so unreal. "I'm not playing. Here." She said handing me a paper. It had a baby on it. I tossed the paper to the side and picked her up again and kissed her. We put our heads together. I'm so happy right now. We kept partying until everyone went home. Me and Honesty stayed up a little to figure out baby names.
"What do you want for a boy?" She said with her pencil and notepad in her hand. "Lucas Javon Coly Jr." I said in a duh tone. "Okay." She said writing it down. "What do you want for a girl?" I asked her. We agreed that if we have a boy, I name him, and if we have a girl, she names her. "What do you think about Bri'kasha La'shae (pronounced: La' shay) Coly?" She said. "I love it. If it's a boy Imma nickname  him JJ. If it's a girl imma nickname her Shae shae." I said and we laughed. Soon we got done and got in bed. I put my hand on Honesty's stomach then fell into a peaceful sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this chappie! Y'all I thank y'all so much for reading and voting on this story. If it wasn't for y'all I would not be writing. Please stay tuned to see what happens next. Bye!