Really?!

Honesty
So me and the girls are chilling in the game room while the boys are creating music in the home- studio. Who knew all of them had an amazing talent? But yea me and the girls are playing around and making some song lyrics. Then Nicole got up and ran to the bathroom. I put my paper down and ran after her. I held her hair as she threw up. "Nicole are you okay?" Niveah said putting a wet towel on her head. "No I'm not fine boo. This been going on for the last few weeks." She said. "Do you need to go to the doctor?" I said worried. "a. Let me put my clothes on." She said and ran to her room. I called her doctor and they were able to make an appointment for her. "Aye Lucas?" I said, entering the studio. "Aye pause the music." Lucas said taking his headphones off. "Wassup Hon?" He said. "Me and Niveah about to take Nicole to the doctor." I said. "Hol' up what's wrong?" Dillyn said standing up. "I don't know. That's why we are going to the doctor." I said. "Okay. Y'all be safe." He said sitting back down. "Okay." I said grabbing my car keys. Me, Niveah and Nicole soon were driving to the doctor's office. We were sitting in the waiting room. "Nicole Troy." The nurse called out. We stood up. "You seriously had to put Troy?"  Nicole said. "Just saying I'm calling you sister in law soon." I said and we went to the back. "So what seems to be the problem Nicole?" Ms. Devoe said. Ms. Devoe is a real nice nurse and is the only doctor Nicole can trust. "I really don't know what is going on." She said and she explain everything that's been going on. "We let me test if you are sick." Ms. Devoe said. She ran all kinds of different test on Nicole. This is why I don't want to be a doctor anymore. They have to deal with blood and that is not my thang. "No you're not sick Nicole." Ms. Devoe said. "Well what's wrong?" Nicole said confused. "Well let me check something else." She said and me and Niveah waited until she came back from the testing room. Soon they came back to the room. "So Ms. Nicole I have a surprise for you. How old are you?" The doctor said. "18." Nicole said. "Well look at this." She said and pulled up a x Ray chart. "Omg it's a tiny heart." Niveah said. "You're pregnant Nicole." Ms. Devoe said. "What?! No this can't happen. Im only 18! Who is the father?" Nicole said freaking out. "Do you know a Troy?" The doctor said. "Dillyn?" I said. "O my gosh." Nicole said with her head in her hands. We got dismissed and went to the car. It was really silent for a while. "When are you going to tell him?" Niveah said. "I don't know. I can't right now." She said. "Why?" I said while driving. "We are working on our careers right now." She said. "That is not an excuse. You need to tell him." Niveah said. "I know, I know. I wonder what I'm having doe?" She said. We got home and agreed to not tell anyone about the pregnancy. "How was the doctor's appointment?" Dillyn said. "Fine I was just a little sick that's all." Nicole said basically lying. I went to my room and found Lucas in the bathroom. I can't believe all the things that's been going on. I'm going to be a god mother. "Hey Hon." Lucas said coming out. "Hey Luke. I'm bored." I said. "Let's go see what the others are doing." He said and we went down stairs. They were down there playing Just Dance. "Aye I won!!" Dillyn yelled and Jacob sat down. "Who's next?" He yelled like he was the champion. "I'll go." I said going to grab the remote to play. "You ain't gonna win this time because she use to be on the dance team." Niveah said. "Whatever. You ready Truth?" Dillyn said. "Ha ha very funny." I said sarcastically but nodded my head. A few minutes later. "Moneybagg girl won." The screen said. "Yess. I told you I was gonna win." I said jumping up and down. "You was hitting them back flips knowing good and well I can't do all that." He said. "Losers always have excuses." Nicole said laughing. "Y'all want to hear a song?" Lucas said. "Sure." We said and got up and went to the home studio. Lucas and Dillyn sung a song called "All for you." "Yo that was amazing my nigga." I said dapping Lucas up. "No dap to me?" Dillyn said. "You made fun of my name so no." I said. "You childish." He said. I laughed. "Well I got a song too." Nicole said. "Let's hear it." Dillyn said. She went and got a tape and put it in something. Music started to play. She made a song called Halo. It was awesome. "I guess it's my turn." I said standing up. I made a song called "Nothing on me." That was so much fun. Some one calling my phone. "Hello?" I said into speaker phone. "Hello is this Honesty Troy?" The man said. "Yea. Who is this?" I said. "This is Johnny Gills from New Edition." He said. I was speechless. "Hello are you still there?" He said. Dillyn hit me in my back and told me to talk. "Y-yea I'm still here." I said. "Okay. Would you mind if you come to the studio with PYT and Jacob Perez and Tha Diamondz please? We have something for you." He said. "Yea sure. What time?" I said. "Umm maybe in about ten minutes." He said. "Okay. Have a good Mr. Gills." I said and he hung up. "Okay we got to hurry up!" I said. Everyone got up and we got dressed and we picked up Will and headed to the studio. When we got there we seen a big limo in the driveway. We parked the car and headed inside. We were looking for Mr. Gills. "Aye guys over here!" We turned to see Mr. Gills waving us over. We went over there and went to a room. When we got there we seen all and I mean ALL of New Edition. I almost died. I heard a thud and turned to see Niveah pass out. She always loved New Edition. "Hello everyone." Ralph said. "Hi." I said shaking his hand. "Well take a seat." We took a seat. "So we are asking a question. Do y'all want to go on tour with us?" Mike said. Me and Nicole looked at each other in shock. Then we squealed. "Of course!" Niveah jumped up and hugged Ricky. Ricky laughed. "I guess we know who's her favorite." I said. Ronnie keeps looking at me and Dillyn a lot. I wonder why. "Y'all brother and sister?" Ronnie said pointing at me and Dillyn. "Yea." Dillyn said. "O okay." He said putting his hand on his chin. Everyone was talking until Ronnie said, "Dillyn and Honesty can you follow me please?" He said. Me and Dillyn got up and went to a room. He closed the door and we took a seat. "Who is y'all mom?" Ronnie said. "Lashae Troy." I said. Then Ronnie put his head in his hands. "What's wrong?" Dillyn said. "Y'all stay here I'll be back." Ronnie said and left the room. "What was that about?' I said. " I'm wondering the same baby sis." Dillyn said. Soon Ronnie came back with someone on the phone. "Lashae tell them." He said.  "No! I can't!" My "mother" said. Me and her are still not on good terms. "What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes. "Honesty, baby-" "Bitch don't baby me. You know you don't give a damn about me. So get to the chase please." I said annoyed. "Um I have something to tell yall." She said crying. "What is it?" Dillyn said. "Ronnie is your father." She said crying. "What?!" Dillyn said. "I'm so sorry." Ronnie said coming towards me. I backed up and ran away. "Honesty!!" Ronnie said running after me. "Why y'all name me Honesty if my whole life is one big lie?" I said crying while running. I ran out the building and didn't stop. I kept running until I got to a hotel. They kept calling my phone so I turned it off. Why is my life so horrible?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ hey my peeps. Thank you for reading this chappie. Don't forget to follow me! Stay tuned! Bye😘😘!