Finding Love

Honesty
(2 months later)
I woke up and got in The shower and put on an outfit.

Honesty (2 months later)I woke up and got in The shower and put on an outfit

It's nothing classy just a little something to wear. I'm going to a restaurant with Cameron. It's not a date it's just something to do. So I sat around until he came and picked me up. He was fresh. This is Cameron.

(I got him off Instagram lol😝

(I got him off Instagram lol😝.) So we rode in his car to Denny's. We both got out and went inside. We sat down and ordered. He got eggs, pancakes, sausage, biscuit and Apple juice. I got the same except I got bacon with mine and orange juice. We were talking and laughing. When our food came I picked threw it. Something was on my mind. What was it you may ask? Lucas Javon Coly.  He was on my mind since yesterday. "Honesty what's wrong?" He said. "Oh um nothing." I said sighing resting my head on his shoulder. "You still love him don't you?" He said and I choked on my bacon. "What? Psh no." I said going high on the no. He gave me the "really" face. I sighed. "I'm so sorry, Cameron." I said. "It's ight. You can't help who you love. We can be bestfriends." He said smiling. "Okay." I said smiling. "But what was that argument about at the party?" He said. I frowned. "It was just heated. When I took one to the head, they took one to the head. We said things we didn't really mean. He sent this after the party." I said getting out my phone to show him the message Lucas sent me. "Wow. That's nice. That's must be your favorite song?" He said. I nodded. "Well let's gone and leave so you can get your man back." He said and we laughed and put our money on the table. We went home and I got his number saved as "Best frann Cameron." So before I would be going to Lucas's house, me, Nicole and Niveah hung out. We decided to dress up a little bit. So we put on matching outfits. This is what we wore.

 This is what we wore