Fight Night!

Honesty
I woke up this morning with Lucas arm rapped around my waist. He was already awake. "Lucas why didn't you wake me up?" I said in my sleepy voice. "You looked so peaceful while sleeping I didn't want to disturb you. Plus you ass be cranky when you wake up." He said laughing. So I got up and started to walk but I feel face first on the floor. Lucas started laughing. "Told ya." He said. "Shut up it's your fault." I said. I crawled to the shower. I did my morning routine and did my hair. I out on some shorts and walked out the bathroom door. I went downstairs to see Nicole pulling food items out of the freezer to cook. So me, Nicole, and Niveah started cooking. Niveah made the bacon, Nicole made the grits, and I made the omlets. We finished cooking and eating. "What we doing today?" Niveah said. "We gotta head to the studio real quick and got to pick up Will so we got to leave in a few minutes." Dillyn said. "I got to go get ready for dance practice." Jacob said grabbing his keys. "Well you know what this means." Niveah said. "GIRLS DAY!!" We yelled. The boys left and we started to play just dance. Me, Nicole and Niveah we going against each other until Nicole ran off to the bathroom. Me and Niveah looked at each other with that "😕" face and ran after her. We came across her throwing up in the bathroom. Niveah went to get some water and I held Nicole's hair back. "Nicole you okay?" I said worried. "Yea I'm fi-" she started to say but she threw up again. "Come on." I said helping her up to get the water that Niveah brung. "What's wrong girl?" Niveah said. "Are you sick." I said. "I don't know what wrong." She said, sitting on the bed. "What are your symptoms?" Niveah said. "Well I have been throwing up, my head hurts a lot, I'm real tired and I be very hungry now." Nicole said. Me and the girls thought for a second. "Maybe you're just sick." I said. "You might just have a slight cold." Niveah said. "Yeah it might be that."Nicole said. We started back playing just dance and we played basketball. Soon Lucas and Dillyn and Jacob pulled up and got out the car and played with us. We played girls against boys. The boys won a game and the girls won a game. Soon we went in and started talking. Soon we heard people yelling out side. Me and the girls got up followed by the boys. We got to the door to see three girls on our front lawn. "Awe shit." Lucas said. "Who are they?" Niveah said. "Our exs. Brittany, Kenyatta, and Nikki." Jacob said with a worried look on his face. Me and the girls stepped on the porch. "Whats the problem?" I said. "Who is this bitch?" One of the hoes- I'm mean girls said. My bitchy fighting senses kicked in. "Bitch who do you think you are talking about my friend like that?" Niveah said. "Who the fuck you think you is bitch?" Another one said. "Y'all got me all the way fucked up if you think y'all finna talk about my girls like that." Nicole said. "Bitch back the fuck up." One bitch said that really pissed my off. So me and my girls walked down the steps of our porch onto our lawn. Then Lucas, Dillyn, and Jacob came out. I was putting my hair into a bun. "Babe calm down." Lucas said. "Babe?!" I'm guessing Brittany said. "Yes this is my bae. You got a problem?" Lucas said. "I thought we-" "Bitch don't play yourself. I ended it a long time ago because your ass was crazy and I'd be damned if I get back with your crazy ass." Lucas said. "This bitch ain't got nothing I got." Brittany said and I snapped my neck towards her. "I got way more than you. I got hips, thighs, features and what do you have? Nothing cause you a damn pole bitch." I said making everyone laugh. "I bet you can't name one more thing that you have and I don't." She said. "Actually I can. I have respect. I respect my self as a woman and I respect men if they don't want me, I'm not chasing after them booboo and that's a real woman." I said. "I got way more respect than you." She said. "Hoe what you talking bout? You can on our lawn and yelling disrespectful things at me and you want to fight me over a man? Bye Felicia." I said waving my hand at her. Then the trick had the nerve to slap me. "Aw hell naw booboo." I said. I picked her little skinny ass up and slung her across the ground and bringing her up the stairs making sure her head hit each step then push her off the porch and getting on top of her beating the living crap out of her. This bitch got me fucked up. Then I seen Nicole and Niveah fighting them other two chicks. I was having fun. "Hon bae stop." Lucas said in-between laughs. Then he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. Then he made all the girls get off the lawn. They were in pretty bad shape too lol. I don't even care. "Y'all crazy bruh. I bet they won't try y'all again." Dillyn said. Then Lucas and dillyn got up and tried to act like me and Nicole. "Aw hell naw booboo." Lucas said in his girly voice. "Bitch the fuck you think you doing." Dillyn said acting like Nicole. "I know this bitch didn't do that." Jacob said acting like Niveah. We all laughed. "I had fun." I said. "I bet you did." Lucas said laughing. "You ready for round two?" He said. "What you talking about? Aww hell naw." I said running away. He was running after me. He talked me. "AHHHHHH! Rape!" I yelled laughing. "Girl shh." He said still on top of me. "Who and the hel- aww it's just y'all." Dillyn said. "Dill help me!" I said. He did a devilish grin. "You good carry on." He said and walked away laughing. That night I had round two.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chappie! Stay tuned! Bye loves!😘😘