Chaos

Niveah in the m/m
************************************
2 weeks later......
Dillyn's P.O.V
I layed on the couch with Nicole laying on my chest. Honesty and Lucas was boo'd up on the other couch. We was all watching Poetic Justice. I thought about the news I heard when we was at the hospital. I just can't believe me and Honesty sister and brother. That shit dont make no sense. I just can't believe that. Niveah was sitting on the let out chair sucking her thumb. I rolled my eyes.
"Nivey, get yo fucking thumb out yo mouth." I said to her. She looked at me and stuck out her tounge at me and put her thumb right back in her mouth. I chuckled. Lucas looked at Nivey with raised eyebrows.
"Babe, leave her alone." I heard Nicole say. I looked down at her.
"Tell her get her thumb out her mouth then." I said to her.
"Can y'all all shut the fuck up." Honesty said and everybody laughed. Niveah hopped up and went into the kitchen. My eyes followed her because I looked at her and tears was coming down her face. I leaned down and whispered in Nicole's ear.
"What's wrong with lil mama? She just went into the kitchen crying." I said to Nicole. She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. She hopped up and went into the kitchen.
"Where she going?" Lucas asked.
"Nivey in the kitchen crying bruh." I told him. Honesty hopped up when she heard that.
Lucas got up and followed her and I followed too. We all surrounded her as she held on to Nicole crying. Nicole was holding her as she wiped the tears out her eyes. Honesty was rubbing Niveah's back. Lucas went over to Niveah and helped Nicole wipe her tears.
"Why you crying beautiful?" Lucas asked her. She grabbed her phone and gave it to Lucas. Lucas read something and he hugged Nivey. I grabbed her phone and the message said,"I'm sorry but your mom has passed away. I'm so sorry." I bit my lip as I show Nicole and Honesty. They hugged her and I joined in. Honesty pulled her up by her hand and walked her up the stairs. Me and Lucas went back in the living room and sat down on the couch.
"Damn man." I heard him say. I looked at him.
"Mane, I feel bad for her. Shorty dont deserve to hear no shit like that." I said to him. My phone dinged and I picked it up. I rolled my eyes as I seen it was my annoying ass Ex Kenyatta.
Convo:
K: Hey Dillyn😍
D: The fuck you want?
K: Damn, that's how you gonna greet me?
I rolled my eyes and just turned my phone off.
"Who the fuck is that?" Lucas asked me. I squinted my eyes.
"Why you worried niggaaaa?" I asked.
"Bet not be no nother bitch." He said as he side eyed me.
"It was Kenyatta." I said.
"Why you ain't delete that bitch?" He asked me.
"Why you worried bout what I'm doing?" I asked him as I started rolling a blunt.
"Cause I can nigga. You bet not be cheating on Nicole or imma beat yo fucking ass." He said looking at me.
"Nigga, I do what the fuck I want." I said taking a pull from my blunt.
"Watch yo mouth nigga. I'll fuck yo ass up real quick." He said to me.
"Mane, fuck you bro." I said getting up and taking me and my blunt out on the patio.
Honesty's P.O.V
I sat on my bed holding Niveah as she slept. Nicole was knocked out as well. I was up staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about how Niveah felt. I looked down at her as I massaged her head. I was scratching her scape. Niveah was my best friend because she always kept it real and she was there no matter what. She was there when I needed her despite what she be going through. She always makes time for me and to check up on me and make sure I'm okay. She is my idol and also my big sis. Nicole loved Niveah the first day she met her. I can't believe how strong Niveah is from what she was in. She was in a abusive relationship, being in a foster home since she was born. She was going through so much but despite that she kept a smile on her face. She was independant and knew how to hold her ground. She would give me a lung if I needed it and I was so thankful for her thick ass. She stirred in her sleep and I looked at her. She opened her eyes and blinked them a couple of seconds before she closed them back again. I stayed massaging her scape and I bent down and kissed her for head before easing her head off my Lap and getting up and going to the bathroom. I stripped outta my clothes and I turned the hot water on. I turned the steam button on in the walk on shower and I stepped in. I stood in the water and let it run down my body and my face. I moaned as the water was feeling so good to my body. I grabbed a towel and put my Bath and Body Works Midnight Kisses body wash on my towel and started washing my body. After I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and motioned down with my Bath and Body Works Midnight Kisses lotion. It smelt so good. I put my deodorant on and I put on my lace bra and panty set. I put on my onesie and I buttoned and zipped it up. I walked out the bathroom to see Nicole up on her phone.
"Nicole Pooh!" I said as I jumped on the bed careful not to wake Niveah up. Nicole looked at me and chuckled. I layed down and got my remote and turned my TV on. I flipped through the channels and I squealed when I saw Sponge Bob. That was my bae for days and I loved this show. Nicole looked at the TV and back at me before shaking her head and putting her attention back on her phone. In guessing she was on Instagram because she didn't pay me no attention. I put my feet in her lap and I looked over at Niveah and she was wide awake, just not saying nothing. She looked at me and she put her thumb in her mouth. I smiled at her because even when she cried my bitch was still beautiful.
"Bitch get yo crust dusty ass feet off me." Nicole said. I almost choked on my spit laughing.
"Bitch my feet ain't dusty or crusty." I said to her. She chuckled. I heard another laugh and we both looked at Niveah.
"What?" She said as she ate a koolaid pickle. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"The fuck you get a koolaid pickle from?" I asked her. Before I knew it, all I hard was POP and I was told to get down and I blacked out.
************************************
Hey Y'all. Its Tamoria, Bridget's best friend. I did this chapter for my boo so enjoy!😘😘