Help Me!!

Honesty
I just woke up. Mane, Lucas gonna have to stop doing this to me, because he got my legs hurting. "What's wrong, Honesty?" Lucas said, sitting up. "What's wrong is that you keep messing with my legs boy!" I said pouting. "Aye, I told you to stop playing." He said throwing up his hands in defence. I threw a pillow at him. He grabbed a pillow and hit me with it. "Fuck up." He said, standing on the bed. "Bruh, let's go." I said standing up. We started to have a pillow fight. We were playing when Dillyn busted up in here. "Awe I thought y'all was having round three. Okay carry on." He said walking away. Me and Lucas gave each other the "😐" face and started laughing. "Aye babe what we doing today?" He said. "What do you want to do?" I said. "Well we can have round 3?" He said. "Hell naw boy. I couldn't go to the bathroom this morning because of you!" I said. He laughed. Someone called my phone. I answered without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I said. It was silent then the person hung up. "Wow that was weird." I said. "Whats wrong girl?" Lucas said.
"This number just called me and I said hello and it hung up." I said. "Maybe the wrong number." He said. "Yea." I said. We got up and got ready. Me Lucas are doing a song together. It's called "Come Thru." (A/N: this song is originally made by Jacquees. Go check it out if you haven't. It's lit. Anyway back to the story.) So me and the girls got ready because they coming with us. Soon the boys and the girls were done and we went to the studio. "Come Thru take 1." The producer said. A few hours later we were done. We went out for ice cream and went back home. We were having fun when someone called my phone. "Hello?" I said. "I'm coming for you!" The person whispered and hung up. I looked at the phone and gasped. "What's wrong?" Jacob said. I didn't say anything. My eyes filled with water as I ran up stairs. "Honesty wait!" Niveah and Nicole said as I ran up the stairs. I ran to her room. "What's wrong?" Nicole said after catching her breath. "He's back." I said. "What?" Niveah said. "He's back!!" I said as I started crying harder. "Who?" They said. I gave them the " you know" face. They thought about for a second and gasped. "Awe naw why is he back?!" Nicole said. "Hell naw I'm not going to let him touch you boo." Niveah said. We went down stairs. "Hey you okay Hon?" Lucas said. "Yea I'm fine just a little worried that's all." I said, trying not to think about him. "Okay." Lucas said. We went to the mall and got some clothes and Jordan's and went back home. We were chilling until...... BAM! BAM! BAM!💥💥. There were three gun shots. "Aye get down!" Jacob said and all of us got down. "What the hell was that?!" Nicole said. "It sounded like gun shots." I said. "Many be its nothing." Dillyn said.  We started to calm down until the lights went out. We heard a long scream. "Stop screaming Jacob." I said. "Sorry." He said. Then we heard multiple gun shots. The we heard someone yelling VL. "Aw fuck man." Niveah said. "What's wrong?" Dillyn said. "It's the Vice Lords." I said. "Hol' up. How y'all know about the Vice Lords?" Lucas said. "Shit." Nicole said. "Umm. Are y'all ready to tell them?" Niveah said. We have her the "Noo" face. "We don't have all day." Dillyn said. We ran upstairs and got our guns and bandanas. "Well we in a gang." I said. "Honesty?!" The girls said. "Wait what?!" Lucas said. "No is not the time to argue. We got to go. If you can, please cover us up!" Niveah said. We got up with our guns in our hands and bandanas on our faces and ran outside. We got outside and started shooting. It was a blood bath. Yes me and and the girls have killed people. Only because they fuck with us. We walked back in the house. "Y'all have some fucking explaining to do." Dillyn said. "Why the fuck didn't y'all tell us this shit?" Jacob said. "Mane what they fuck y'all?" Lucas said. "Okay we don't need this bullshit." Nicole said. "Yea so stop the fucking yelling and listen. We got one question." Niveah said. "What is it?" They said. I put some money, weed and guns on the table. "Are y'all in or not?" I said. "Umm.." Lucas said. "Come on it will be fun." I said pushing the weed closer to him. "Fuck it I'm in." Dillyn said grabbing the weed and started smoking it. "Me too." Jacob said grabbing a stack of cash. "Lucas?" I said. He didn't look at me. "Please Lucas?" I sighed. "Okay. I'm in." He said and we started having fun again. "Aye I need y'all to come on." I said grabbing the keys to the car and the house. "Where we going?" Dillyn said. "We going to the trap house to get y'all in the gang." Niveah said. We got in the car and drove to the trap. We got there I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Someone said. "Who the fuck you think it is?" I said. They opened the door. We walked in and we seen a lot of the gang. We went to the office. I knocked on the door. "Come in." The leader of our gang said. We walked in and seen Tyga. "Sup Tyga." I said. We did our little hand shake. "We got three new peeps." Niveah said. "Can you trust these three?" He said. "Yea." We said. "Lucas? Dillyn? Jacob? Wassup y'all?" Tyga said after looking at them. "Wassup man?" Lucas said doing a hand shake with Tyga. "These the three peeps?" Tyga said. "Yea." Niveah said. "We got to test them. Honesty do your thing." He said. "Gladly." I said smirking. I grabbed a gun and shot at Lucas but he dodged it. "Always have quick reflex." I said. "Yo Honesty what you do that for?" Dillyn said. "I'm sorry Dillyn." I said and went for a hug. He was about to hug me but I drop kicked him. "Always watch your back." I said. "This has to be a joke." Jacob said. "I'm sorry." I said and hugged him but pinned him to the wall and stole his wallet. "Don't trust know one." I said showing him his wallet. He got it back. They were officially apart of the GD fam. My code name is Crissy. Niveah code name is Kayla. Nicole code name is Jackie. Lucas code name is Jason. Dillyn code name is Latrell. And Jacob code name is David. We all went home and was hanging out until the lights turned off again. Some on broke in to our house. Before I could grab my gun I blacked out.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Thank y'all for reading this chapter. Stay tuned!