Prologue

Champagne glasses clatter all over the floor.
Spilling my guts out on the outdoor lights.
It's 12:34 AM. And I'm fucking crazy. I'm psycho high. Literally. Look into my eyes, I'm in a different universe.

It's quiet out here under the Los Angeles lights. Nothing but loudful screams of teenagers could be heard throughout the long streets.
I'm trying to move on, trying to move on. Moving on how? By getting high and drinking till my body aches to stop? Fuck yes.

I'm in a car now, with a bunch of strangers. We're blowing our brains out to the radio, my heads hanging outside of the window, cheering on to the songs that screeched out. How beautiful the deep black sky looked, oh how fucked up I look.
Gah! My head, hurting, throbbing. Oh damn, here it comes.

Vomiting.

"Ya need a ride home Blaire?" A boy asked, rubbing my back as I wipe my mouth with my blue hoodie.
I just stay quiet, coughing gently and I try to ignore these boys. Why did I go in their fucking car?
"I-...I....can I just crash at your house?...". I giggled, wobbling back into the car and my hair is covering my face practically.

"Sure...of course you can...". The boy smiled, helping me sit back into my seat.
They drive again, I'm staring out the window. The drugs aren't hitting me anymore. Suddenly, I grow emotional but no one can notice because I'm staring out into the darkness. I miss you Ray, why didn't you love me like I loved you?
1:20 AM. I'm being taken up into a room with one of the boys.

Click

I hear his lock click, here we go again.
It's just another graceless night.
Another messed up, psychotic, and emotional night.
I'm 19.
I'm Blaire.
I'm melodrama.