Awoken With a Man Beside Me

The sun had set, lights protected the darkened streets of outside along with loud cars passing by and people chattering outside.

A blanket was around me, and a person with his arms wrapped around my waist. He was caressing my body as I softly giggled. Takumi. Slowly, I turned myself to face him, our bodies completely naked.

To sum up what had happened: We had sex on the couch. I carefully tried to sit up but he had his arms around me.

"Blake is staying over at his girlfriend's house...it's just you and me." Takumi smiled and softly moved his hands around my breasts then my hips.

Carefully, I laid back down with Takumi on top and smiled

"How do you know?.."

"Texted you on your phone while we were....sexually embracing each other." He playfully nuzzled my nose, leaning to kiss me and I automatically kissed him right back.

"Going through my phone huh?" I moved my hands around his body until I purposely moved around his tail. He told me his favorite kink was having his tail being played with.

Takumi shivered and he shook his head, taking my hands and pinning them back above my head, sneering big.
"Psh...not even..". He held my hands with one hand and his other rubbing my nipple, whispering in my ear
"You were quite a loud one...".

I quickly moaned and gently exhaled, gazing up at my man.
"You are big..what can I say?.." I teased, feeling his cock begin to grow rock hard. This wasn't a lie, he was big.

He then squeezed my tit, a little hard to get a yelp out of me.

And he did.

"You love it." He growled, his tail wagging side to side

"Mgnn...I do baby...". I gasped, whining mercifully as he ran his fingers down my now non-virgin body and stopped until he reached my vagina, playing with my clit in such a devilish way that I began to groan his name three times. Man, this guy was a beast.

"Why do you love to do this to me??...". I blithely and annoyingly asked

"I do it because I can...and cause you are mine now." He whispered soothingly, wiggling his finger inside me and I flinched, closing my eyes to let all the pleasure begin to flow inside me.

His fingers were magic, thrusting in and out in deep, hard motions. First one, then two, then three. I gripped his hand that kept hold of mine above my head, my moans going a little louder.

"Who's your master? Hm?...". He dominantly asked, pushing his fingers deeper before beginning to fasten his pace. I gritted my teeth and smiled under my closed eyes, panting hard.

"You." I whispered

"Who?" He asked once more

"You!" I grunted, feeling myself about to burst.

He stopped, sliding his fingers out and sat up on the couch, grabbing his thick but big cock and tapped it right on me.

I hated that and he loved to do that to me.

"Are you serious?..." I murmured

"Mhmm, I love seeing your reaction..." He licked his lips, then going down to face me close and deeply brought his lips to mine, letting go of his cock as he shoved it inside me slowly but very deeply. A couple hours back, it took me awhile to handle that big boy. This time, it felt so much better. I smiled so big and he finally let go of my hands, letting me free. I quickly wrapped my arms around his back, feeling his muscular arms hold my waist.

He was gentle before, this time he wanted things to go a little rough. That, I loved too.

Minutes later, his hips was slapping roughly against mine. His cock destroying me, my legs trembling and his hands resting on the couch. My insides squelching as myself tightened around his cock tightly.

"God...hahh...your pussy is like home...". He growled louder, biting and nibbling my neck.

I clawed down his back, breathing loudly with loud yelps here and there.

As a response to his comment, I smirked and opened my legs even more, letting him bash me until I couldn't possibly take it anymore.

Impossible. I could take it.