Him

I go back into reality and open my eyes to the ringing of the microwave.

How I wish I could be stuck in my own world

I take out the two pieces I had taken out, then sat down on a chair and nibbled a small piece. I wonder where Blake had went.

My hair was ruffled, and I still worn my blue sweater. At least I didn't look so fucked up. I know I sound like a crackwhore, but let me tell you; I'm not.
I'm 19, I'm sensitive but I tend to hide it.

I'm the kind of person that was always into indie, alternative, dreampop, electropop, and songs that make me dance all night. The music that makes you transition into a different dimension and keeps you sane.

I graduated high school, I haven't gotten into college yet, I'm not sure if I really wanna waste my years in school again. I'm smart, I was an honor student my entire life. Did I also mention that Ray was my first ever lover? Now you know.

I'm emotional, and shy...but I can be rude if you tend to annoy me.

I finished my slices and walked to the sink, washing my dish as I mumbled lyrics from LA Hallucinations that played in the radio softly. I haven't heard that song in such a long time, Carly Rae Jepsen is such an underrated artist.

I looked out the window and watched the regular Los Angeles doing its thing. People walked passed, cars drove by with several honking at each other. I'm used to it, its actually comforting and relaxing if you ask me. I've lived here all my life, its a part of me. I'll sit in a chair and listen to the outside world while reading a book.

"Yea mans! I swear! Violet was all over me! And obviously, I was all over her!" Blake had talked as he opened the front door with a smirk on his face.

And...some other guy. I turned my head over to see who he was talking to. That guy and I both stared at each other for seconds. His red, ruby eyes staring to my blue, ocean eyes. I stopped what I was doing and looked to the sink fast.

"....you two met before?" Blake asked, crossing his arms. He noticed the reaction between both of them.
"Nah, we just had our little moment." He teased, still staring to my existence.

God, please leave.

Blake laughed "Blaire! Don't be rude! Say hi to my friend Takumi!" He smiled, gesturing his hand to me to come forward to greet the man.

"Blaire? That's an adorable name...". Takumi stated, his eyes glistening as he said that.

I, the shy idiot I am, casually walked over to the two boys. I pulled my bangs to the side and sighed "You know...I'm nineteen, not fourteen." I crossed my arms. My tone was sarcastic yet playful.

Takumi smirked, that damn smirk and laughed "Really?? You sure you aren't fourteen? What's your height?" He commented right back.

You fucking twat.

I scoffed and walked a little closer.

"Oh okay. So just cause I'm 5'5 makes me fourteen?" I snarked and rolled my eyes

Blake jumped between them "Okay! That's enough connection, and Blaire...he's 22." He chuckled.
"So??"
"You kinda do look like you're fourteen...". Blake mumbled.

For once, I giggled.

For once I didn't feel so awkward with a stranger. It felt...good.

I moved away from them "Whatever! Leave me be. I'll be in my room." I grabbed my slices and picked up my feet quickly up the stairs, not looking back.

"It was nice meeting you Blairey!" Takumi shouted, then smiling to Blake
"She's an interesting human...". He winked to Blake.

Blake jokingly gagged.
"My sister?! Gah! Who are you right now?! Come on, my PS4 came in yesterday. Need a buddy to play multiplier!" He punched Takumi's arm like how guys would normally do.

I didn't actually go into my room, I stopped halfway and spied on Takumi.

Takumi laughed and smirked "You're gonna get your nasty ass knocked out!" He tackled Blake onto the couch as they got their controllers ready and the TV on.

I blushed, I felt a little weird inside. I just met Takumi and...he's adorable. And attractive.

Its scary, a guy could make you feel some type of way. It's even scarier when you don't know who that guy could truly be.

These, are called feelings.

Fuck. And I just met him.