Kiss Me

Two weeks had passed.

We became closer and closer, it seemed to annoy a Blake that I had taken away one of his best friends.

I'm kidding, they still talk, but Takumi has been much more closer to me particularly. It was like he wanted to be with me all the time. Though Blake thought it was irritating, I thought it was very adorable.

It was Friday of August. The 24th. Takumi had decided to stay over for the night since Blake went out to go over to his girlfriends house for the weekend. He did not know Takumi was staying the night. He had brought over Five Guys along with our favorite milkshakes.

How loving. I never met a person like him to be this close to me, nor actually talk to me. I felt weird...and safe at the same time. I was already in love with this beautiful man, we talked about our entire life.

Our past
Our exes
Our embarrassing memories
I knew his entire backstory, and he knew mine.

He rented 'The Edge Of Seventeen', a coming of age drama-comedy in which I highly suggested to watch. We were in the middle of the movie before he began to open his mouth

"So...". Takumi sipped on his milkshake and grinned "What's it like being friends with a mutant turtle?" He joked
"Well...it feels normal." I smiled, chuckling silently as I picked up a piece of a french fry
"You're a person to me." I murmured, his expression softened once locked gazed at me.

His eyes took me into a whole different universe, we were so close together. Our shoulders had rubbed against each other before he ended up wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

Then my phone rang, I jumped and sank back to reality. I leaned over to see who was calling.

Blakey Poo

I sighed and grabbed my phone, about to answer it before Takumi grabbed it and set it back down on the small table
"Let him wait.." He chuckled, his hands gently caressing mine.

I didn't even knew this but he was already leaning against me, his face was close to mine. The movie was the only background to be heard.

I hesitated, slowly staring up at him and blushed insanely.
His other hand held my chin and he was looking straight into my eyes
"Will you kiss me?...". He whispered right through me.

My heart pumped out of my chest, my hands automatically cupping his jawline.

Should I?
What if he's just like Ray?
What if he leaves me later into the future?

No, stop thinking like this. Takumi Mori isn't like Ray, he's not him.

He's not.
He's not.
He's, not.

Without a doubt, our lips punched against together so slowly and loving like. Mr. Mori fully laid over me and he was so ginger and gentle with me, his hands resting over my head as we kissed. I relaxed myself and laid back, my hands touching his cheeks.

I smiled, he smiled back and opened his eyes
"Hi....".
"Hi..". I mumbled
"Is it too early to say...I love you?..." Takumi added a question to the end and he playfully smirked.

I pulled my lips away, scoffing to that obvious question
"Yea...tooo early...". I jokingly said, sighing
He scoffed "Oh yea?...".
"....no...". I laughed

"But...can I say this?" My hands rested on his hips
"Hm?"
"I love you too....". I pushed my lips against his, smiling big.

Moments later, his hands took off my clothes and I slid off his sweater.
Our jeans, underwear, my innocence.

Gone.

But in a good way.