Her

Takumi decided to stay with me for the entire weekend. We were on the couch, I was sitting criss-cross-applesauce as I drew a large sketch of him. A big smile formed on my face. It was a drawing of Takumi, standing in a middle of a rose garden with a rose between his ear, a joyful expression on his dorky face.

I felt...better. It was like my mental health gotten better in a matter of days, my pleasure for drugs and weed was fading off. God, I felt pure again.

Takumi playfully plopped his head on my shoulder and peeked over to my drawing "That's moi?...". He joked, grinning big and blushing madly.
"Yes that is you...". I happily sighed, listening to the sounds of the TV rambling in the background.

Just what I needed.

"Hey..."
"Yes Takumi?"
"I was wondering if you wanna go with me to spray paint some abandoned buildings...if you are into that kind of stuff...". He nuzzled me.
"Of course??? Why would I say no to that?" I gasped.

That sounded like fun, I never thought of that kinda of idea. Takumi had such an interesting mind, you'd be surprised in what he does on his free time.
"Alright! Lets go right now!!" He enthusiastically  jumped from the couch, his tail wagging secretly in excitement.

I closed my sketchbook, stretching my arms and legs.

Moments later, knocks were heard on my front door.

Slightly, I flinched and glanced over to the door. That wasn't Blake, he only knocks three times in a fast speed.

This one was slow, hard and patient.
"Did you invite someone over??" I raised an eyebrow.
"No? Why would I do that?" He tilted his head "Stay here." He mumbled, calmly heading towards the door and frowning.

Hell no, I was not about to just stay on the couch. Some cunt is knocking on my door hardly.

I stood up and fixed my hair, putting it in a ponytail and wiped my eyes. Let's see who is knocking on my door.

"So...you got a bitch now?" A girl's voice barked as soon as Takumi opened the door.
"Woah- excuse me??" He growled, glaring down at the stranger. Her personality sounded ugly just by the way she spoke.

But the fact that she called me a bitch made things 10x worse.
I scoffed, moving him aside and seeing the girls appearance. Blue hair, sorta thick, eyeliner and rushed eyeshadow.
"Who are you calling a bitch?-"
A sarcastic giggle was a response "So this is the bitch you're fucking with? Have ya told her you're just fucking her for fun?" She frowned.

"Skye! Just because you're angry with me for leaving you for reasons does not give you the choice to fucking call my girl a bitch!" He shouted
"Listen, you have no right to call me such vulgar names when you don't even know who I am. Besides, he's been having way more fun with me. Ask him yourself." I said to piss Skye off more as I glared.

I could feel my heart beat through my throat, my fists clenching into balls. I was prepared to beat Skye to the ground.

Skye tried to throw her body on me but Takumi's strong arms managed to shove her aside and he loudly yelled
"Leave! Now! I don't love you for Christ's Sakea!" He shoved her back.
"How did you know where I was anyways?!" He narrowed his eyes

"I know people...you don't love her Takumi, you just love that body of hers, and those eyes." Skye hissed, fixing her crop top and fixed her hair "You're gonna come running back to me...I bet you-"

I pulled Takumi close to me and affectionately kissed him, caressing his cheeks. As I pulled away, I shrugged.
"I don't think he's gonna be running to you anymore."

With that, Skye felt embarrassed. I knew that disgraceful, verbally abusive piece of shit felt jealous, you could just tell how she walked off the steps and out on to the streets.

"She is such a bad liar...". I mumbled, sighing annoyingly with my fingers running through my hair.
"Tell me about it, I thought you were going to go Hulk on me and not trust me in that moment." Takumi irritatingly growled to himself and crossed his arms.

I closed the door, bringing his attractive ass over to me and comfortingly rubbed his hips "Hey...I wouldn't believe a girl with that kind of eyeliner anyways...".

That mad him laugh so that made me laugh.

Quickly he felt much better, just what I wanted.

Now it was silent, not that awkward silence.

That loving, comfortable silence that you have with someone.