Instantly Friends

Two hours passed and I had been in the tub, laying under the bubbles thinking.

What was his name again? Takaki??
Takami?
No wait, Takumi!

I never heard a name like that, it was unique and very mysterious at the same time. What really grew my attention was that he worn a hoodie, his face was unknown except for his dark, ruby eyes and his lips.

I sighed and leaned my head backwards, staring up at the ceiling. "Takuumii...". I murmured softly, remembering the name because it was goddamn hard to pronounce it.

Twenty minutes had swung by, I was out of the tub and dressing myself. I wanted to go out and enjoy the breeze. It was summer, July wasn't as hot as June. June was a mimic of a desert. Hot, dry, and completely dead outside.

I slipped on my plain yellow shirt and clipped on my overalls.

Vintage.

I smiled to myself and tied on my black Converse, staring at myself through the mirror as I sat on my bed. My hair was short, short to my shoulders and it was a dying out strawberry color.

I needed to re-dye my hair fast, I looked like a rotting strawberry.

Literally.

I walked down the stairs and found Takumi and Blake hanging out on our couch. Their bodies were slumped and they seemed to be talking about girls. The immaturity.

"I remember grabbing her tit, and well...giving it to her." Blake laughed and shrugged.

Grabbing her tit? Okay weirdo.

"My first time was with my ex, her name was Skye and boy was she crazy...Jesus...I couldn't handle it." Takumi murmured and chuckled.

And our eyes met again.

"Blaire!" Blake looked behind and saw myself standing by the counter with my eyebrows raised

"I didn't know you were THAT attractive, Blake." I teased, giggling.
"Well well well, if it isn't Blairey." Takumi shot me a grin
"You really need to stop calling me that before I cut off those round things you call balls." I responded in a heartbeat and playfully winked.
"Where are ya going you hippie?" Blake rolled his eyes and blushed from what I said.
"I'm gonna go out, get some fresh air and just walk around...maybe even have late lunch." I answered with a shrug.

And no, to be honest I was not lying. I'm not going out to do drugs or drink. I'm being someone else.

"Doooo you mind if I come with?" Takumi stood up from the couch, slowly walking over manly like and he grinned
I scoffed "And...why do you want to go with me?" I crossed my arms and waited patiently for an answer.
"I think we should get to know each other, a person like you is always interesting." He headed towards the door.

"And I love sassy." He teased to me and nudged my shoulder, walking out the front door.

That piece of shit I blushed hard and stared to Blake, hoping he would stop him.

No, he waved and laughed.

"Just go dammit, plus I want the house to myself. Besides, I'm about to invite Violet over, she misses me." He shoved me out of the house and I squeaked, letting him push my tiny body out as I cursed out woods.

Slam. The door shut.

Takumi waited on the steps, glancing to me and smiled "Awww, Blairey said yes~?" He cooed, standing up.
My god was he tall, he looked like a giant compared to me.