#1 : Begin

BEGIN - TZUKOOK

Matured content ahead!

*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Tzuyu-ah," I called her name and hugged her back. It looks like she didn't even hear me because she just ignored me. I sighed and buried my face on her neck. I felt that she twitched a little, but she just continued washing the dishes. "I'm so sorry. I promise I'll buy you that Yoda stuff toy next time." I apologized, but she ignored me. "Please forgive me." I begged, but then again, she focused on what she's doing. "Aren't you going to give me another chance?" I used my cute voice to make her heart melt, but it seems like it didn't.

Way to go, Jungkook. Way to go. I sighed, kissed her nape and went to the living room. She was kind of pissed earlier because I refused to buy her a Yoda stuff toy. She told me that it's the only thing that she doesn't have since she has a collection of Yoda toys and such. She's a Yoda collector. She saw that a young kid bought that stuff toy. I even heard her whisper that I'm a dink for not buying her a toy. Seriously, why would she be mad over that?

Sigh.

I sometimes don't get her, though. There is also this one time that I asked her if she wants to sleep already because she looks like she's going to doze off on the couch anytime. She rolled her eyes at me and said no. I thought it was cool between me and her, but when I said, "Alright.", she just bursted out a loud "WOW!" and then went to our room. I looked at her weirdly and confusingly. I called her name, but she didn't even look back!

Girls, ladies, women...

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!

They all have these weird vocabulary when it comes to questions. They're always so sarcastic when they're pissed off. When they're quiet, you'll think that they're mad, but they are not. They'll just say that they want to be quiet for a while and then after a second, they'll be laughing again.

I consider them as bipolar. I'm just kidding, HAHAHA.

I glanced at the kitchen and then I saw her her reading some sort of magazine. She's also scrolling something through her phone. I sighed and continued on watching a TV show.

After that show, I decided to go to bath because I have to prepare to sleep. I used the bathroom near the kitchen since I'm sure that Tzuyu is using the other one inside our room. I don't know if she'll sleep beside me tonight or she'll be sleeping on the couch again. She's always like that and I will always go to her and beg her to go back to our room. I sometimes kinda hate the fact that her pride is so tall.

After finishing bathing, I just wore my boxers and went to bed. I'm more comfortable this way, tho. I don't mind wearing nothing on top as long as I'm wearing my favorite Superman boxers.

I took the blanket and covered the half of my body. I took the novel that I've been reading for nights. It may not seem like I like books, but I like them. These books are the reasons why we met.

We were inside a library that time and I'm borrowing a book for my subject. She's helping out the librarian that time. I went to her and asked that I will borrow a book. As soon as our eyes met, I felt it. I felt it that we're going to be a couple soon. I wanted her already, so I tried my best to win her. I did every way to get her heart and it seems like I won it. She said yes to me on February 29th. Yes, it was a leap year when we became a couple, so we had to celebrate our anniversary every 28th of February.

I heard the bathroom door's creak, so my eyes immediately went to her. She's wearing her robe and her hair is dripping wet. She looked at me with her iconic and beautiful resting bitch face. She stared at me blankly.