#20 : 올해 제일 잘한 일

THE BEST THING I EVER DID - TAESANA

this is a special chapter for my babes, taesana. please don't expect this story to be be lengthy because it's just a short story. thank you ❤

12 - 23 - 18  :  Merry Christmas! All the love ❤❤❤

*

SANA'S POV

Perhaps, dressing up as Harley Quinn is the best thing I ever did. It's one of the best decisions I've done.

I was thinking whether I should dress up as the Red Queen or Harley Quinn, whom I thought was a zombie, for the halloween party.

The whole group was invited to join the halloween party that was held by KBS, so we kind of cleared our schedule and joined in as well. We were suppose to go to college events, but when this event was announced, we heard that most idols, announcers, comedians--everyone in the show business, we decided to go, too. Through this party, I think we can meet other idols and be friends with them.

I remember, picking Harley Quinn instead of the Red Queen, because Momo kind of pushed me to. She was Cruela De Vil.

"Isn't Harley too simple?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"It's the trend, so you should get dressed now." I decided to follow Momo's suggestion. I was a bit worried that there would be other idols who are going to dress up the same, but I still went with Harley.

And so, we were all dressed up. Nayeon unnie is the oh-so-famous Catwoman. Jeongyeonie is so funny when she had her make up as No Face from Spirited Away. I remember cackling and almost rolling on the floor because of her. As I mentioned, Momo as Cruela De Vil. Jihyo was Elsa and I think it suited her well. She has some good vocals and it reminisced of TT. She was the snow queen when we filmed the music video. Mina is still so pretty even though she tried to be scary and dressed up as the Mummy.

And then, Dahyun dressed up as Annabelle. Okay, she was damn scary when she put her make up. She suited Annabelle! But, she's really scary. Chaeyoung went with Sadness. I think her short hair is a good idea. She had her face, hands--everything, painted blue and she also wore this specs. She also just held this blue orb and said that everything is the world is lonely.

Finally, Tzuyu became the Corpse Bride. Her make up looked real and it's just so funny because she looks like she might cry because of her downcast eyebrows.

We then headed towards the party. I've seen photos on SNS and everyone really made effort to dress up. So far, Mamamoo sunbaenim's costumes made me laugh because all four of them became Teletubbies. I've not seen the other idols, but I'm certain that they picked out the best.

We arrived at the party. We were so eager to see the other idols in their costumes, so we quickly came down and greeted everyone. Of course, the press were the first ones to welcome us.

We were walking through the red carpet when I realized that I forgot my phone. Of course, I have to take pictures during the event for memories!

"Momo-yah, I'll be back, okay? I'll just fetch my phone." She nodded at me, so I went back and went to our van. When I successfully took my phone, I was surprised that BTS sunbaenims just arrived. I don't know who are who because of their costumes, but I did recognize RM oppa as Dracula and that's it.

It was a bit rude if I will just run to my members, so I kind of just followed BTS sunbaenims from the back and excused, but they finished the red carpet.

"Oh, Harley Quinn?" A deep voice echoed through my ears, so I looked around and saw V oppa.

I shyly smiled, "Joker?" We both laughed and I think everyone just saw us.

"Aigoo!" His other members cheered. "You two planned this, didn't you?" RM oppa asked, so me and V oppa denied their suspicions.

"The two of them are each others dates, huh?" Jihyo said, so I continuedly said no.

With that, me and my members parted from BTS sunbaenim. I looked back and got shy when V oppa looked at me. He smiled which made my heart skip a beat.

*

That night lasted long.

I was with Dahyun when she said that she'll just go to the comfort room, so I stayed at our table and waited for her to come back. The other members are having chats with other girl and boy groups when suddenly, a shadow casted over me.

I looked up and was surprised to see V oppa. I immediately stood up and bowed to greet him, "Hahaha, annyeong." He laughed. "Can I sit beside you? The other members abandoned me." He pouted and I gulped. Gosh, he's cute.

"S-Sure," I said, flustered. We both sat down on the seats and just watched everyone converse. A lot of groups are here. "Ah, congratulations, by the way." I faced him. They recently topped the Billboard, so I am proud as a fellow artist. "You made Korea proud again."

"Congratulations, too." He smiled. "Yes or Yes is a very great song. I'm looking forward for your next comeback."

"Comeback," the word itself makes me laugh.

"Why?" He asked.

"Ah," I trailed. "We just had too many comebacks this year."

"I heard you did 8 comebacks?"

"Yep, Japanese and Korean comebacks."

"Wow, you're really doing great even though you're still a three-year-old group." He really felt sincere about saying those words. I honestly did not expect to talk to him tonight. "Why Harley Quinn, by the way?" He asked.

"It's the trend these past years, right? So I wanted to wear something trendy." And Momo convinced me. "How about you? Why Joker?"

"I'm finding my puddin' tonight," he jested, but I felt shy. "I think I found my puddin'." I gulped because he really looked into my eyes meaningfully, as if he's telling me that I'm his puddin'. "Maybe being Joker is the best thing I ever did."

"You think?" I asked him and he nodded as if he's really sure.

That night was long that we did not even know that it's already late. We talked about a lot of stuff that we couldn't talk with the other members. It just turns out that we're almost alike. We also exchanged numbers for an unknown reason. Maybe because we're considered friends.

*

Days after that party, I received a memo from the company. JYP PD-nim wants to talk to me, so I came to his office and I saw some staff. He made me sit down beside him and we talked about something.

"They saw the press photos," he said, pertaining to the staff sitting with us. "And they're from this show called We Got Married. They want to cast you as the bride of your Joker," Joker? "So, are you going to take part?"

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D