#25 : Dionysus

JIMINA - DIONYSUS

! MATURED CONTENT AHEAD ! 

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

DISCLAIMER: This has been in the basement for three years already and is written by a close friend. 

*

OMNISCIENT

The relationship of Jimin and Mina has became so toxic. On and off, like a switch. But they've been together for a year now.

Jimin has been focusing on his work, trying to manage every single bit of his time to give Louise the time she wants. Their place would be full of Mina's screams every week like:

"Kiss your papers and don't come back to me!"

"Fuck your work!"

"You're full of excuses!"

Or worse.

"I know you're just busy with your other girl."

The gentleman would just leave her be when she's like that. Knowing, it's his own fault for he broke up with her once. Because of a girl, too.

Her trust will never be the same again, he knows. But still, he stayed with her. Though he's tired too. He tried everything to win her trust again, useless.

One night, he stopped by a flower shop and took a bouquet of white roses. Mina loves them. He's the kind of guy that would remember every little thing that his girlfriend wants, even the numbers of her visible moles.

He hurried back home, to the shared apartment the two of them decided to live in. He didn't accept the overtime offer that night to at least show that he wants to bring the old "them" back, but even before he stepped inside, he heard a familiar voice. The voice he doesn't want to hear. It was Hanbin's.

Jimin heaved a deep breath to calm himself for if he would open the door at the moment, he would probably make a trouble. But that's actually what he is. A troublemaker. His friends labeled him. That is why he's doing so much for work. For he knows, no company would accept him again after seeing his records.

He slowly opened the door, without even knocking. There, he witnessed Hanbin's hand on Mina's knee while sitting next each other.

He cleared his throat to get their attention and he walked to approach his very own girlfriend to give her the flowers he personally took in front of her ex boyfriend. He flashed a small smile to Mina and just stated:

"Enjoy your time, let's just talk later."

Jimin then turned on his heels, but before going upstairs, he placed a gentle pat on Hanbin's shoulder.

"Nice to see you, Hanbin. Sorry, I can't entertain visitors right now because I'm too tired. I hope you won't mind."

With that, he didn't bother to wait for the tall guy's response and proceeded to their room.

After a few minutes, he could hear the main door and its sound when it locked. The turning of the knob and the the heavy steps that seemed to be coming near.

He was just laying on their bed, still on his suit, his tie still locked while reading a contract he has to review when his girlfriend entered. He plainly watched the figure approach him before standing to loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt in front of the mirror of the closet the two of them shared.

"Were you having fun?"

His voice was firm, authoritative and hoarse. He didn't bother to even look at her while speaking.

"W-what are you even talking about...."

Mina's mouth became dry all of a sudden, her ex who became her friend just took a visit and Jimin took it the wrong way, she thought.

"You know what I'm talking about."

The guy sounded so clever, his words could almost shot her chest like a bullet, it's making her chest bleed. He dragged her close by her wrists after completely taking his shirt off just to forcefully push her down on the soft mattress.

"Did you two fuck here inside our room? How dare you talk to me now after sucking someone else's dick." He pinned both of her forearms on her side, near her head, squishing her legs down with his own to restrain her from continuous wriggling.

"I did not." She barked, with her intense gaze to his dark orbs. He quickly held her neck and placed a finger into her mouth after talking back.