#22 : Tomorrow

CHAEJOON - TOMORROW

This is pure fantasy, so pls don't take it seriously LikE yOu knOw wHat i mEAn...

*

Imagine living in a world, a universe rather, where a day never ends. A world where a day loops. That's where Chaeyoung and Namjoon live.

April 22nd

4:00 PM

"Darling, come lay beside me." Namjoon says and Chaeyoung does what he tells her smilingly.

"What do you want to show me?" She asks and looks at him which makes him blush, so he turns his head away to hide his reddened cheeks.

"I composed something, but I don't have the lyrics yet." He tells her and starts to strum the strings of his guitar. She listens to his composition well and closes her eyes to feel the music more. "Isn't it good?" He chuckles.

She makes a grin and giggles, "Yes, it's great." She nods and stands up to stretch. "I want to go see the sunset." She says and looks back at him. She catches him smiling back at her, showing off his deep dimples.

"Want to go to Han River?" She nods right away, so Namjoon stands up and takes the car keys resting on the wooden counter. He takes her hand and interlocks it with his. "Let's go."

They arrive at the Han River and decides to just sit on the grass while feeling the wind blowing on their faces. They are not prepared for that event, but it does not matter for as long as they are with each other.

Chaeyoung heaves a sigh and leans by Namjoon's broad chest. "Ah, this is good." She says and closes her eyes. He smiles and starts to stroke her soft hair while his other hand is holding her hand, too. "Darling," she calls him, so he hums for an answer. "Will you love me tomorrow?" She asks which makes him laugh.

"You know I will." He moves a little to plant a peck on her forehead. "Will you do the same for me?" He questions and stares at her, waiting for her answer.

Chaeyoung opens her eyes to see him staring at her which makes her heart pound, "I will." She cups his cheeks and kisses him on the tip of his nose.

It is late when they arrive at their home.

A few minutes before 12 o'clock strikes.

Chaeyoung gazes at her love under the sky full of glowing stars. They're under the moon light as they hug each other.

"Will you love me tomorrow?" She asks again for assurance.

"Always." Her heart feels more at ease now that he changed his answer. Their hands clasp tighter as the clock's hands move.

11:57....

Their breaths become heavier, knowing what will happen next.

11:58....

They close their eyes and hug each other warmer.

11:59....

They feel the wind's sudden change of breeze.

They feel being separated from each other.

And then they open their eyes, waking up from another place. They are not beside each other anymore.

Chaeyoung smiles and looks at her calendar, "April...22nd?" She asks herself, feeling weird because she feels like that day passed already.

Did Namjoon love her "tomorrow"?

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D