#2 : Lie

LIE - DAHMIN

*

JIMIN'S POV

"Park Jimin! Wake up!" I woke up because of my mom's continuous shouts and slaps on my legs. I looked at her for a while and groaned. "What are you groaning about?!" She yelled again. Seriously, why do mothers love to shout? Is that their hobby or something?

"Aish, you're too loud, umma." I said as I scratch my head in frustration. "It's too early!"

"Get up, Park Jimin! It's your first day of school!" I lazily grabbed the pillow beside me and used it to cover my ears because one more yell from her, my eardrums will surely explode. "PARK! JI! MIN!"

"Argh!" I moaned when she used her house slipper and slapped it on my leg. "Okay! Okay! I'm getting up!" I said and rushed towards the bathroom.

I'm not excited of school, seriously. I'm just going to see the same faces I've seen before and it's tiring. I can't see the reason why should I go to school, tho. They never taught students how to pay taxes and how to get a job anyway. They do not teach real life situations to students. School sucks.

After dressing up, I took my bag and went downstairs. When I reached the dining area, I saw my brother eating his toast while mom is making him a sandwich. My little brother is just six years old and since he's still too young to go on his own, I have to bring him to his school.

"Sit down, Park Jimin." Mom commanded and just like a soldier, I did what she said and started eating what's on the table.

After everything, mom sent us off. I held my brother's hand as we walk through the sidewalks of the road. We go to school thru cab since we don't have a car. We also have no school buses or anything like that.

My brother and I don't go to the same school. He goes at a local elementary school in our area while I go to high school at a campus 30 minutes away from our home.

"See you, dongsaeng!" I squatted and kissed my brother on his cheek. He smiled and ran towards his other classmates while I headed to my own school.

*

"Hi, Chim!" A friend, named Jeongyeon, walked by with me and patted me on my shoulder. I smiled at her and silently, we headed towards our classroom. "Long time, no see!" She said.

"I've been busy this summer." I told her as I scratch my nape. She giggled and said that she's also busy throughout the whole summer. She said that she didn't even enjoy it.

We were walking through the busy hallway when we noticed that everybody stopped what they're currently doing.

"What shook them?" Jeongyeon asked and tried snapping infront of a student's face, but that student looks immovable.

"What are they looking at anyways?" I asked and followed each and everyone's eyes. I was in shock when I saw a goddess walking through the hallway. She's like an angel. She's so white that she's literally glowing already. "How can a human being be so damn beautiful?" I asked myself as I watch that goddess walk pass me.

She's smiling and it's like being in heaven.

Everybody continued on moving when she passed by us, but majority--I mean, all of the boys in the hallway started running towards her as if she's like a celebrity or something close to that. I wanted to chase her as well, but I guess I'm too shy.

"Who's she?" I asked Jeongyeon.

She looked at that goddess once again, "I don't know, but she's so pretty." She said and dragged me towards our classroom because we might be late.