Chapter 10- Friendship

"Hey? Your out late." Silver walked up to Haven.

"This is late?" She turned to look at Silver.

"Oh, well for us it is anyway, you can stay up if you want."

"Oh no it's okay, sorry, I just get lost in thought, that's all."

"Ah, you do that a lot?" He was curious, not being nosey.

"Yeah, ever since...."

"Ever since?"

"Never mind, I'm feeling really tired now." Haven tried to walk around Silver. But he stood in front of her,

"Hold on, what are you hiding?"

"Nothing, please, just let me be." She tried again, only to have Silver stop her, again,

"It's okay, you can trust me, I'm your friend." He placed his hands on Haven's arms, looking into her gold eyes, "You can trust me."

"No, not after last time." She pulled out of his grip,"Not after last time."

"What ever happened last time won't happen this time, please."

"No, not this secret, not to you." She walked back, nearly into the rising sun, but stopped.

"Haven, I know you probably can't trust anyone anymore, but trust me, we are the same here."

"Well tell me why, then I will tell you."

Silver looked at her, then sighed,"I can't."

"See? And I can't tell you." She walk towards the cave,"Now good night, or day, whatever." Then she disappeared, into the cave.

"Why did I push it? We only just met, of cause she can't trust me." Silver walked into the cave as well, going to sleep.

The Next Night

Haven woke up, not being able to sleep anyway, and she walked over to Silver's sleeping form, she felt bad for yesterday.

Sonic woke up to her moving, "Hey, you okay?"

She quikly turned, and looked at Sonic,"Yeah, just can't sleep, anyway, it's night and I need to go somewhere, but I need Silver to come with me." 

Shadow started sturring, whispering something in his sleep,"Maria."

"Looks like I'm not the only one who talks in his sleep." Sonic chuckled quietly.

"What?" Shadow was looking at Sonic

"I said I'm not the only one who talks in his sleep."

"Do I talk in my sleep?" Shadow was staring at Sonic, surprised

"Yes Shadow, you where saying, Maria, Maria."

Haven laughed,"You only said it once Shadow."

"Thank you for being honest Haven." He gave Sonic the death glare.

"What's going on?" Silver sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Shadow talks in his sleep." Sonic teased.

"Yeah, so do you." Shadow snapped at Sonic.

"Guys, no fighting, please." Haven asked.

Sonic shut up and Shadow, being the quiet hedgehog he is, closed his mouth.

"Now, Silver, I need you to come with me." Haven turned to the suprised hedgehog,"Please."

"Sure, whats up?"

"You will see, but it can only be you."

"Aww, why not me?" Sonic whinned

"Because, just, because."

"I'll stay with Sonic." Shadow sighed,"Like always."

"Okay, thanks guys, be right back." Haven grabbed Silver's arm and ran.

"What do you think that was about?" Sonic asked.

"I don't know, but if they are hooking up, I don't really want to know."

"Shadow! They just met!" Sonic scolded the black and red hedgehog.

"Hey, it's possible."

"Yeah, but I don't think that's it."

"What ever." Shadow rolled his ruby red eyes.

Meanwhile

"So what's going on?" Silver asked as they ran.

"Just hold on."

As they ran, a house appeared, it was  the Chaotix's home.

"What are we doing here?" Silver asked.

"Because I need to show you something, that secret you want to know so badly."

Silver was filled with guilt," You don't have to."

"Yes I do, it will make everything about me make sence, well the parts I haven't told you."

They snuck in the house, luckily they had all gone to sleep,

"So, why? Why do you need to show me here?" Silver kept asking.

"Just hold on Silver!" She whispered quietly, shutting him up,"Just follow me."

They walked into Vector's room, we was snoring away. Haven walked up right next to him.

"What are you doing?" Silver couldn't help it, he was curious.

"Just watch." suddenly, to Silver's shock Haven grew fangs, and fed from Vector.

O.o She's vampire!!!!! OMG, what true friendship Haven shares with Silver, and enough trust to let him in on her secret, will silver spill to?