Chapter Eleven- Shes a what?

After Haven finished feeding from Vector, she looked at Silver, with worry in her eyes

"Please don't run away, it's why I was alone before, and why I was at your friends house." She looked like she was about to cry.

"What? You said you didn't remember." Silver was astonished, he couldn't believe what he just saw.

"I said that so you guys wouldn't find out." She stood up, "Now if you excuse me, I have to go." She ran out the door, and Silver followed.

"Wait Haven! I'm not scared, in fact, I have a secret as well."

"Well what's the secret?" She turned to look at the silver hedgehog.

"Come back to the cave, and we can all tell you." Silver held out his hand, "Please, I'm not scared, and neither will the other two be."

"But Silver, it won't work, I'm a vampire, you guys are normal, well hedgehogs."

Silver laughed, "Not as normal as you think." 

Haven stared at him, then took his hand, "Fine, but honestly, why would you let a vampire stay with you guys?"

"You'll see." Silver smiled at the unsure wolf.

When they got back Sonic turned to see them holding hands, "Man Shadow, I guess you where right."

"Your agreeing with me faker?" Shadow looked surprised, then saw Silver and Haven holding hands, "Oh, of course I was right."

Haven pulled her hand away from Silver's, her face red, "No, it's not what it looks like, actually, you guys have something to say." She looks at Silver.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Shadow asked, raising his brow.

"The secret." Silver told him.

"To hell with that! We said we wouldn't tell anyone!" Shadow yelled.

"Haven, just show them, then they will tell you everything." Silver turned to Haven.

"Alright, but if they freak, I'm running away." She grew her fangs, and Sonic's and Shadow's eyes widened.

"See? She has the right to know." Silver placed his hands on his hips, proud of himself.

"Fine, but instead of telling you, can we just show you?" Sonic faced Haven.

"Um sure, what is it anyway."

"Our secret. The one you HAVE to keep." Shadow said hastily.

Then Sonic, Shadow and Silver stood next to each other, and grew their fangs, Haven's eyes widened.

"So wait, your vampires to?" Haven's eyes showed complete and utter shock.

"Yep, but we didn't want to tell you. We thought you would run away." Sonic said, looking at the ground.

"Actually, this is good, i can finally teach someone how to be like a vampire! You guys are new to this, right?" She was excited.

"Yeah, only a week and a half." Shadow told her.

"Well if you guys want some training, I can teach you anything you want to know!" She started jumping up and down.

"Hey, easy there, you might wake up the birds if you don't calm down." Silver joked.

"Yeah, your right, so when do you guys want to start?" She faced Sonic.

"Well, we just found out today, so maybe tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yep, okay, I had nothing on anyway." Haven smiled, but didn't seem happy.

"What's wrong?" Shadow asked, noticing her sudden mood swing.

"Oh, it's just, my birthday is in a week, and every since that night the vampires attacked, I never had anyone celebrate with me." She looked at the ground, "Could you guys celebrate with me?"

"Of course!" Silver exclaimed, "We aren't heartless demons! Well besides Shadow, but of course me will!"

Shadow shot a death glare at Silver, but he ignored it.

I gave all three a hug, even Shadow, "Thanks guys, it means a lot to me."

"Hey, anything for a friend." Sonic gave her the thumbs up, "Besides, by the sound of it, you really need a party."

"Well you guys talk all you want in here, now that Silver and Haven are back, I'm going for a walk." Shadow walked out the door, making Sonic and Silver shrug.  

Sorry it took so long, and that it's pretty short, the next one will be longer I PROMISE!!!!!!