Chapter Thirteen- Training, or is it?

Sonic was the first to wake up. It was dark, which was a good sign, but everyone else was still asleep. He stood up and walked out of the cave, to see the sun set, just in time.

"Wow, it's beautiful." He whispered.

Suddenly a yawn came from behind him,

"What are you doing out here?" It was Shadow.

"I just woke up, in time to see the sun set, it's beautiful." Sonic explained.

"Yeah, you just said that, so you think Haven will start training us today?" Shadow asked.

"I hope, we are going to need all the help we can get." Sonic sighed.

"Yeah, and we might need to start learning our vampire abilities, if Tails starts telling rumors anyway." Shadow looked deep in thought.

"It wasn't your fault, I get that, don't worry." Sonic reassured the black hedgehog.

"I know, I just feel like a failure, telling you guys not to spill and then I go and do it."

"It's okay, Tails was pushing it. And as much as it pains me to say it, sometimes he sticks his nose into things he really shouldn't."

Shadow stared at the blue hedgehog, "You really think that?"

"Every now and then, yeah." Sonic shrugged, giving Shadow a smirk, fangs flashing in the light, "you know, I think these fangs make me look more cooler than I already did."

"I can't blame you there." Shadow gave a small smirk, showing off his fangs, "I probably look more, good looking then before to."

A laugh came from the cave, "Yeah, whatever you want to think Shadow."

Sonic and Shadow turned to see Haven and Silver standing there, a big grin on Silver's face and a laughing Haven.

"What's so funny?" Shadow asked.

"You said you where more good looking, but from my point of view, you didn't really change, you just grew longer teeth." Haven stopped, trying hard not to fall over.

"Yeah, everyone knows I look better." Silver said, flashing his fangs for everyone to see.

"No Silver, no one looks better, besides me anyway." Haven smiled, not showing her fangs, but still smiling.

"Really? Let's see your fangs then." Sonic challenged

Haven gave a small shrug, "Okay." Then when she smiled again, her fangs gleamed in the dying light.

"How about we all meet in the middle and agree everyone looks better with fangs." Silver suggested.

"Your no fun." Haven frowned.

"Hey Haven, you think you could start training us today?" Shadow asked, butting in

"Of cause!" Haven exclaimed, "Why wouldn't I? You guys still have so much to learn."

"Like?" Silver asked.

"Like for example, if you don't feed within the two weeks giving, you might go crazy, as in, you go around and start killing people for blood. It's not pretty." The vampire shook her head.

"Wow, well I guess we are lucky we have all fed. Like, four days ago?" Sonic stated.

"Yeah, but there is more as well." Haven confirmed.

"Well, we have all night, what else are we suppose to do?" Silver asked sitting down, "Teach us oh wise one!" He joked, laughing.

Sonic and Shadow soon joined him, while Haven sat in front, "Okay, but for now, we learn about vampires, then later, we train to fight like vampires, got it?"