2) Its Okay

Ryans P.o.v

"Tina, you see. I dont like you like that. I like Y/n. And yes I'm admitting that. Youve now made her cry. I'm going to cheer her up. Bye." I said. I used to like Tina but shes needy. Y/ns different.

Tinas P.o.v

WHAT?! HE LIKES THAT IDIOT. OH SHES GOING TO PAY! "Hang on guys" I said and walked off and followed Ryan.

Your P.o.v

I sat in the park on a bench crying my eyes out. "Are you okay." I heard a familiar voice say. "Go away Ryan." I cried more. "Y/n I had no idea why Tina did that. Honestly shes clingy and just plain annoying. What I want is someone caring not too clingy and just someone who can be themself around me. I like you Y/n." He said. He sounded like he meant it.

Tinas P.o.v

He doesnt like me, well lets hope it doesnt get too messy. I pulled out a knife. "Thanks Ryan. But I don't know if I can go back to daycare with her there." Y/n said. "Come on. Ill stay with you." They started walking back to daycare.

Time skip

"Thanks for taking me back Ryan and for 'protecting me'" Y/n giggled. "Well I'm sticking with you" Ryan smiled. WHYS HE SMILING WITH HER! "Ryan, dont tell anyone about this but uhm." She kissed him on the cheek.  Ryan blushed. "Uh uh um I-I wont t-tell a-anyone!" He stuttered. GAH! SHE KISSED HIM. OH SHE WILL PAY DEARLY!

Sorry that the chapters are short and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes or anything but thanks for reading! <3