22) The Answer and Forgiveness

Ryans P.o.v

I went after her. She had went home. I knocked on the door. A woman opened it. "Hello" She said, she must be Y/ns Mum "Hey uhm can I see Y/n?" I asked. "Yes shes in her room first door on the right." She said.

Your P.o.v

I heard my mum and someone talking. I couldnt quite tell who it was. I heard footsteps so I acted like I was asleep. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. Whoever was there knocked on my door. I walked over and opened it. If my mum said I was in my room theyd be angry I wasnt coming. When I looked who it was I slammed my door in his face and sat infront of it. I definitely Dont want to talk to Ryan. "Y/n? Please?" He said. "Why should I." I said. "We need to talk" He said. "Fine!" I said and opened the door. He sat on thr edge of my bed. I sat beside him. "Listen I'm sorry." He said. "All you are is sorry? After the way you treated me. From a rumor!" I said. "Y/n please. I was just so upset when everyone said it was true and because I care for you so much it influenced me to believe it." He said. "Fine I accept your apology." I said. "I guess I need to break up with Tina." He sighed getting up. "Yeah but first we need to figure out who did this." I said. "Tinas a top option but lets head back" said Ryan. "Yeah."

Small time skip

We walked into the playroom where ryan managed to break up with Tina. But we noticed a girl about our age, maybe a little older, standing in ryans place on the table.  "Can we help you?" I asked. "You can help me." She scowled. Grabbing my arm really tight she pulled me outside. "Ow! What did I do?!" I asked. She locked the door with some kind of magic. She pushed me to the ground. "WHAT DID I DO!" I asked, "I was kicked out of daycare to make room for you!" She said. (I know they can break windows and stuff but for the sake of the story they cant.) Ryan, Wolfy, Genine, Izzy, Kitty, Faith and Ash (again sorry If I missed anyone) were banging on the door. She scowled at me. "You wanna know who started that rumor." She said. "Me." She said. She punched me in the eye. I saw the director in the window. Omg! Yes! Hes come back! He unlocked the door and pulled the girl off me. "JESSIE!!" He shouted (change the name if you want) "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He said. "I was kicked out to make room for this monster!" She said pointing at me. "No you werent your parents took you out of daycare as your too old now." The director said. "O-Oh..." he face went pink. "S-Sorry Y/n.. heh um sorry everyone e-else. That rumor isnt true.." she said. "Thanks but I think I'm gonna have a black eye."  I said. Ryan walked over to me. "Lets get you home." He smiled taking my hand. We walked to my house and played video games to forget my hurting eye.