21) Rumors Can Be Vicious

A/n: Sorry about not updating I started school a couple of weeks ago. And I decided to break up with my boyfriend so.. yeah I also will have no wifi next week.

Your P.o.v

"WELLLLCCCCCCOOOOOOMMMMMEEEE TOOOOO AAANNNNOOOOTHHHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRR DAAAAAYYYY AT DAYCCCCAARRREEEEEEEEE!" Me and Ryan shouted together. We walked inot daycare. We heard dave, faith and ash talking. Hoping to get juicy gossip, we eavesdropped. "I'm sorry faith and dave when I came in I was like. 'YOO I'M MISS STEAL YO BOY!'" Said ash. they laughed a little. "Oh yeah guys.. did you hear the rumor?" Said Faith. "The one about Y/n cheating on ryan?" Said dave. Ryan stared angrily at me as if to say 'We are gonna talk about this!'. But he wanted to know more so he stayed. "I know. Its really mean of her I mean ryan likes her alot." Said ash. Who could of said this about me.. i never did that. "Yeah. Should we believe it? I mean Y/n doesnt seem like someone to do that." Faith said YES PLEASE DEFEND ME! "But I cant help believing it." She added. OH GOD. Ryan grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. "CARE TO EXPLAIN." He said angrily. "Ryan.." I said I was so scared and weak that I couldnt say anything. "i bet you did!" He said growling. "I don't know why I ever loved you. We are done." He said and walked away. I sat down on the swing as tears rolled down my cheeks. The rumor must have spread fast as no one talked to me. They just glared. I tried talking to anyone but all they siad was. "I'm not talking to you." The only person to talk to me was the director. But he got sick so I sat alone. No one believed me. I clutched my plush. I need to talk to ryan. I walked over to him. "Ryan?" I said. I was so scared and nervous that I was very quiet and Ryan didnt hear me. "Ryan?" I said. This time a little louder. He turned and scowled. "Please j-just talk to m-me.." I said. "Fine!" He said. We walked outside. "I never did it ryan." I said. "So I'm supposed to believe you over everyone in the daycare am I. How,could you do this. I-I loved you!" He yelled. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Leave my boyfriend alone!" Said a voice. Next to ryan was tina. "Boyfriend?!" I said. "Yeah me and tina are dating." Said Ryan. "FINE I DONT CARE! LEAVE ME FOR THE GIRL YOU FIND ANNOYING. LEAVE ME FOR THE GIRL WHO TRIED TO KILL ME. LEAVE ME THE ONE YOU LOVED FOR A STUPID RUMOR THAT ISNT TRUE." I screamed for the whole world to hear. "HAVING A BROKEN HEART DOESNT EFFECT ME BECAUSE APPARENTLY TO YOU I DONT HAVE FEELINGS" I stormed off tears rolling down my cheeks.

Ryans P.o.v

I looked at the beautiful girl,storming off. The girl who I left for a rumor that wasnt true. "Tina, I need to talk to Y/n." I said. I struggled out of Tinas grip and ran after her. I cant believe the mistake I made.