12) Talent Show AGAIN!

A/n: Sorry for all the talent shows but I have a good idea

Kittys P.o.v

"TODAYS ANOTHER TALENT SHOWWWW!" Shouted the Director! Youll be doing something together! I will put you in pairs.

Ryan and Y/n

Kitty and Genine

Izzy and Faith

Shark and Sabre

No one else will be performing sorry!"

"So Genine do you wanna sing?" I asked. "Yeah!" She said. "I know what song you want. Sad Song!" I smiled. "You know me." Genine replied. "How will we do it will we both sing all of it then I'll be the boy and you be the girl that are in the parts like that? (Do you get it?)" I said. "Sounds like a plan!" Me and Genine high-fived and started practicing right away.

Faiths P.o.v

"Hey! Izzy I had an idea of what we could do!" I smiled. "Hm?" "You any good at gymnastics?" I said. "Yup!" She replied. "How about we do some gymnastics we need to practice though!" I said. "100% yes!"

Sharks P.o.v

"Show off out gaming skills." Said sabre. "Yup" i said.

Y/ns P.o.v

"What should we do Ryan?" I asked. "I was thinking we could sing a song..." Ryan said. Blushing a light pink. "Hmm wanna do Little Do You Know?" I asked. "Yeah!" He smiled and we started practicing.

The talent show.

Matts P.o.v

"Okay First up we have Genine and Kitty singing Sad Song! Take it away girls!"

(Lyrics in video)

"Congrats girls! Next up is... Izzy and Faith with a gymnastics routine!" (Im not very good at knowing gymnastic things but I'll try! Dont laugh if i get the names wrong)

To start Izzy was doing a back-hand spring across the stage while Faith did and ariel in the opposite direction. Then Izzy did a bridge and faith did a backwards rolly poly under it. While Izzy was still doing a bridge faith did a front flip over her. The routine continued with awesome gymnastics.

"Amazing! Next up Shark and Sabre showimg off their gaming skills on Minecreate!"

Sabre and shark started with Build conflict  and ended with chair wars and yolk wars.

"Cool boys and last we have Y/n and Ryan singing little do you know!"

(Lyrics in the video)

"CONGRATZ EVERYONE! I hope everyone loved the talent show and I will hopefully never do a talent show again!" "Thats if Kitty adds another talent show" I said. (Me: SHH!)