3) Tina.

Ryans P.o.v

She kissed me. She she kissed me. I decided to go home and see what tomorrow would have in store for me.

The very next day. (The duck walked up to the- sorry theres a time and a place for that)

I walked to daycare and saw three new people. One was throwing cheese around himself and one was rubbing himself with a clownfish. And the other one was just watching them. "Hey uh excuse me who are you?" I asked. "Im sabre!" Said the guy throwing cheese. "I'm shark and 2 things 1: DONT TOUCH THE FINNN! 2: THIS IS NEMO. DONT TOUCH HIM" "gah! I said and stepped back. "Hey. I'm Kitty!" (Sorry had to add myself) said the girl. Kitty had long hair down to her ankles and brown eyes. "Well want a tour?" I asked. "Yeah want some cheese?" "Sure dude" "okay Uh?" "Ryan." "Sure I'll come!" We all walked through the daycare.

After the tour.

Kittys P.o.v

Heh I like shark and sabre which one??? Oh god! Just then they both walked over. "Heyyy!" They said in sync. "Heyo Mayo!" I said. I then realised how stupid I felt about writi-- i mean saying that. I looked at the both. "Do any of you have a coin?" I asked out of the blue. "Nope!" Said shark. "Here" sabre gave me a coin. Okay so Shark Tails, Sabre Heads. I flipped the coin. Sabre. "Thanks!" I handed back the coin. Sabre it is! Ooh what If we go to an alternate dimension to somewhere where sabre likes me. But pfft its not like theres a teleporter in this daycare.

Your P.o.v

"Hey Y/n can I talk to you" asked tina. "Yup!" I said oh wait. She kissed Ryan. Meh! He likes me and I like him so yah! We walked out of the room. "Okay." Tina said. She pulled out a knife. "Uh T-Tina. Th-Thats a knife." She slit my skin and said. "Thats a warning break up with ryan or get more." "O-Okay!" I said running away covering the cut with my onesie.

Ryans P.o.v

"WHO WANTS TO GO THROUGH THE TELEPORTER!"  I asked. "Teleporter?!" Said sabre shark and Kitty at the same time. "Yeah you think of anything you want to happen or where you want to go and the teleporter takes you there." "Cool lets go."

Kittys P.o.v

As we ran through the portal I chanted in my head,

Make sabre like me

Make sabre like me

Make sabre like me

Make sabre like me

We came out of the portal and we were back in the daycare. We all went out side. Then Danny the duck came over. So did sabre and shark. They all kept giving me flowers. "Please stop!" I cried. Everyone looked at what was happening. I looked to see Y/n and Ryan hugging. SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!!

Ah! Sabre grabbed my arm! Shark grabbed the other and danny ran over to  tina and started flirting with her. Sabre and shark pulled on my arms and said. "Mine! Shark let go!" "Mine! Sabre let go!" "I'M NOT A TOY!" I yelled. "Well who do you pick!" Asked Shark. I blushed and said. "Sabre."

Tinas P.o.v

DISOBEDIENT! "Get away from me. Flirt with sam!" I said. Oh no. Now I turned danny gay." WHATEVER. "Y/n follow me!" I said. She gulped. "Okay." She followed me. "Second warning. Sont let it get the the third." I slit her arm again.