20) Love and Heartbreak

Jays P.o.v

I walked into daycare "Hey guys, hey wolfy" I said and smiled. I walked over to wolfy. "Hey Jay wanna play this game with me?" She asked. "Yeah sure! What is it?" I asked "Its a game called minecraft," she said. "Oh I know that game!" I replied. "Its one of my favourites. I made a world wanna go on it?" I asked. "Yeah!" She said. I loaded up the world and she joined. "Can you sit in this minecart?" I asked. "Yeah" she sat in it and I pushed her (not in a mean way just to make her move) The minecart went over an activator rail and some bricks were pulled down and behind those bricks it said I love you Wolfy <3 

Wolfys P.o.v

"Aww Jay thats so sweet!" I said and smiled. We looked into eachothers eyes. He leaned towards me. He then kissed me. I kissed back and we kissed for about 4 seconds and pulled away. I blushed like a tomato. "I-I.." i said I wasnt sure what I was going to say. And I just thought of something to say. "I-I love you" I said and I blushed even more (if that was even possible)

Ash's P.o.v

"No hes mine!" I said to Faith, "hes mine!" Shouted faith. "DAVE IS MINE!" We both shrieked. "Faith ash calm down." Said Dave. "WHY SHES THE ONE HOGGING YOU!" I shouted. "But me and him are dating!" She shouted back. "Yeah that should change that me and dave look cuter than you and him!" I shouted back. We launched at eachother and started pulling eachothers hair. "Ow stop!" Said Faith. "Only of you will!" I shouted back. "STOP!" Shouted dave. Me and faith let go of eachothers hair. "Look, Ash your pretty sweet and kind. But I'm dating faith your a really nice girl but faith is the one I like." Dave said. "Dave..." I said tears welling up in my eyes. I fell to my knees.

Later.

Faiths P.o.v

"Stop blu I dont like you I like dave!" I said. "One kiss?" He asked. "NO!" I shouted. He then pushed me  up to the wall and kissed me. I tried my best to pull away but it was too difficult I kept trying. But as if in a book or movie Dave had to walk around the corner. Blu finally let go. "F-Faith." He said He was crying. "No dave wait!" I said. "THATS IT!" I shouted and kicked blu in the stomach. "Leave me alone. I lost my boyfriend." I said. 

Daves P.o.v

I stormed round the corner. "Ash. Me and Faith are done." I said fuming. I was also sad inside. "Does this mean youll atleast kiss me?" Asked Ash. I leaned closer to her and kissed her. Just as I expected Faith had come running after me. "Dave! Blu was forcing it! I swear! Even if you don't love me I still love you." She said. I had stopped kissing Ash. "Ash. I was jealous. I was using you and I'm sorry" I said. "DAVE! No matter what I still love you." She said. Great a love triangle just what I need.

Izzys P.o.v

"Hey shark" I smiled. "Hey I'm playing with nemo do you wanna play?" He asked. "I thought no one was allowed to touch nemo." I said. "Ah but you see 1: Your special 2: Your my girlfriend 3: I love chu!" He said, "aww thanks Sharkie!" I said. "No problem Izzy" he smiled. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. After a few seconds we pulled away. "Hey uhm is there a farm that grows tomatoes I think I'd fit in there" I said as I was blushing like crazy. Damn son.

Sharks P.o.v

"I love you" I said and smiled at Izzy. "Thank you I love you too sharkie" She said.

Genines P.o.v

Isnt it rubbish being sick now I'm alone at home. I heard my mother talking. "Shes in her room upstairs second door on the right" my mother said. I then heard footsteps coming towards my room. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. Danny walked in. "Hey I uh, heard you were ill so I brought you a flower. Wait a sec" he said. He took the flower from behind his back and put it in my hair. "Thanks this makes me feel better. I still feel like crud though" I said pouting. "Aww. That flower looks nice on you" said Danny. "Heh thanks danny" I said and smiled

Sabres P.o.v

"Hey Kitty." I said. "Oh hey sabre." She replied. "Everyones been talking about saying I love you and kissing there bf/gf so I decided to do this" I said. "Hm?" I asked. I handed her a flower. "Aww sabre thank you" she said. "Look at me Kitty" I said. I leaned foward and kissed her quickly. She blushed hard. "Th-Thanks S-Sabre I love you..." she said.

A/n: I have decided that on every chapter I'm going to ask you to comment # something so on this one comment

#DaycareSquad (its kinda rubbish I know but yeah)