24) Potions?

Your P.o.v

I walked into daycare as I normally do. I entered the playroom and saw everyone with glowing drinks. "What are those?" I asked. "Theyre potions ooh an ageing one try this one director!" Said ryan. He handed it to the director. The director drank it. He shrunk and his voice was,sort of younger. "What? Why am I short?" He asked. "Hah! The directors our age" Ash laughed. "Hey Y/n drink this." Ryan said passing me a pink potion "Huh? What is this" I said. "I dunno." Ryan said. Everyone else didnt know. I looked for a label but there wasnt one. It changed from pink to purple to blue to purple to pink. "What if its dangerous?" I asked. "Just try" Ryan said. I drank it. I looked at a watermelon. "Hello watermelon your looking hot today" I said and winked. I feel really like me and this watermelon would be together forever. I picked up the watermelon turned on some slow music on my phone and danced with it. "Who what when why huh?" Ryan said. Everyone was laughing and pointing at me and my true love. "DONT LAUGH AT MY LOVE!" I shouted angrily. Everyone shut up. I kissed the watermelon and got on one knee. "W-Watermelon will you make me happy and be my husband" I said. It obviously didnt reply but to me it nodded. Happy tears welled up in my eyes. "Here have some milk" Ryan said inbetween tears of laughter. I drank the milk. "Huh? What happened?" I asked. Everyone was laughing. "Y-You pro-posed to a wat-wat-watermelon" Genine and faith laughed. I burst into laughter. "I wanna try this one" Wolfy said. She drank it. She shrunk to the size of an ant. I heard faint talking. "HELP Y/N SAVE MEH PUT ME ON THE GLASS TABLE" Wolfy said. I searched through the carpet and picked her up. I put her on the glass table. Ryan put a drop of milk on the table and wolfy drank it. "I thik I lst ma voce" Said Wolfy. "I think she said she lost her voice" she nodded. "You must have yelled hard" Ash said. "Yeh I di it ws difcult." 

(Sorry so short I felt lazy but wanted to get a chapter out)