15) Prank it up!

Wolfy's P.o.v

I walked into daycare with Jay. He walked with me as we live near eachother. I also kinda have a crush on him. We walked into the playroom. "Wh-Where is e-everyone" I said. "Not su---" Jay was cut of by everyone, except me and jay, shouting. "BOOO!" I screamed like a girl in a horror movie but jay was still. "H-How d-did that n-not scare you!" I said out of,breath from screaming. "I don't usually get scared" He chuckled. 

Ryans P.o.v

"Hey Y/n lets talk." I said. "Hm?" She replied. "Well as Tina likes me. I got this little puppy and I could pretend I'm taking her somewhere to kiss her but the when she kisses 'me' I'll replace myself so then she kisses the puppy." I said. "Hehehe that would be funny. Take her to the kitchen I'll hide a camera in the cookie jar so i can watch it." Y/n said. "Okay I'll go now I'll give you a minute" I said. "I'll only take 30 seconds." She dared. "Okay!" 

I walked over to tina. "You know I've been thinking do you wanna give me a kiss? Y/n won't find out."  I said. "Really Se-- Ryan!" She exclaimed. "Shh!" I said looking around no one looked. "Come to a private place with me." She followed me to the kitchen. "Close your eyes!" I said. And I picked up the puppy and Tina kissed it. "Ew! YOU MADE ME KISS A MUTT!" She shouted. I laughed and ran because tina was holding a knife. "Calm down please!" I shouted. "Okay Senp---- Ryan!" I went back over to Y/n. "She chased me with a knife wanna see the video." I said. "Yup."  I showed the the video as I got the camera. She laughed.

Ash's P.o.v

"Hey dave I understood what you said but why do you like faith?" I said. "Well shes kind pretty amazing funny and so many more words that I don't know how to say." Dave replied.

Faiths P.o.v

"Hey dave I understood what you said but why do you like faith?" Ash said. "Well shes kind pretty amazing funny and so many more words that I don't know how to say." Dave replied. "Thank you dave." I said. He turned around. "Faith I-I love you" He said. " thank you."