14) More people!

IMPORTANT

I'm not adding any more people after the people I add in this chapter. I'm sorry but I have so many characters.

Ryans P.o.v

"WEELLLLLCCCOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE TOOOO ANOTHHHEEEERRRR DDDAAAYYY ATTT DAYCCCARRRREEEE!" I yelled. I walked into daycare and when I opened the door a bucket fell at my feet and water was all over me soaking me. I stormed into the playroom. "Who." I said. I then heard Y/n giggling. I gave her a death glare and pulled out my gun. "AHH RYAN PLEASE NO IT IT IT IT WAS me..." she said. "I'll let you off. But only because I like you!" Just then. "Hello?" I heard a voice say. "Hello?????!!!!" I heard another voice say. Two girls walked in. "Hey I'm Ashley aka Ash. And this is Wolfy!" A guy ran in "Hey I'm jay!"

A/n: Desc here you go!

(I know daves taken but drama guys!) (cred to EchoNinja123 :))

And the other girl? (@ProWolfyGamer)

(Finally my own character I created)

Everyone was talking.

Wolfy's P.o.v

I was talking to ash but she needed the toilet so I sat alone suddenly. "Hey! I heard your names Wolfy" I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw the cutest guy ever! "H-H-H-H-Hey y-youre J-Jay right!" I said. My shyness taking over. "Yeah! I saw you and I came over as you were alone" he said. "W-Well my f-friend went t-to u-use the b-bathroom" i said. Blushing. 

Ash's p.o.v

I saw a boy with a dino onesie on. I decided to talk to him as hes cute. "Hey cutie!" I said. "Hi? I'm dave youre ash right?" "Yeah! I was thinking if you maybe wan---" i was cut off. "Hey! Thats my boyfriend!" Said a girl "I was just telling him hes hot! Oh wait." I said. "Step away from him." She said. "Okay." I said. "Now baby tell me why you didn't stop her!" The girl said.

Daves P.o.v

"I didn't stop her because Y/n pranked ryan so I thought she was pranking me!" I said. "I'm breaking up with you!"

10 minutes later.

Faiths P.o.v

I went to the stage as I left a book there. I walked in and saw Dave kissing Ash. I know we broke up but it still broke my heart. I ran past them crying not caring how noisy I was. I picked up my book and left. I then walked back and dragged dave away from her. With tears in my eyes I yelled. "WHAT WAS THAT!" "Faith we broke up." "IT TOOK ONLY TEN MINUTES for for you to get over me. It feels like when we were dating you didnt care about me." I said. "Faith I'm willing to give you another chance. I don't know ash like I know you. Let me talk to her." Dave said getting up.

Daves P.o.v

"Hey ash." I said. "Hm?" She said. "Well I have to break up with you.." i said. "But..." "Let me explain. Faith was upset and I don't know you like I know her she means so much to me. But I don't know enough about you to date you." I said. She sighed. "Dave I understand and I'm sorry."

Ryans P.o.v

I decided to get Y/n back. I found flour in the kitchen along with a bucket. (Dont ask why) i mixed the flour and water together and put it ontop of a door and called Y/n over. She walked through the door and SPLAT! The floury water thick stuff was all over her. She just laughed. "Ryan! Give me a hug!" She said spreading her arms wide. "No no no get away!" I laughed running away.