9) How Could You

Y/ns P.o.v

I decided for some odd reason to shout.. "WELLCCOOOOOMMMMEEEEE TOOOOO AAAAANNNNNOOOTHHHEERRRR DAY AT DAYCAREEEEEEE!" Though I wasnt alone Ryan yelled it too and we both laughed.

Tinas P.o.v

About an hour later.

"Ryan follow me!" I said. For some reason he obeyed. (its for the story) He followed me. I shouted "Y/n come here" quickly I started to kiss ryan. And made it look as if he was following my movements even though he was pulling away. I stopped and she stared and gaped at us.

Y/n P.o.v

I went over to Tina a little worried. I then saw Ryan and Tina kissing. I gaped. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "R-Ryan. H-How could you d-do this!" I ran off to the park and literally cried puddles. "Y/n!" Called Ryan. I turned around got up without saying a word and punched him. "Y/n I--" "Kiss tina and was like Oh Y/n Imma push my face in Tinas to show how much of an idiot I am. Well good job!" I said and kicked him to the ground. "Y/n listen! Tina kissed me I was pulling away! I swear!" "You looked well into it!" I shouted in his face. "Y/n please I love you!" Ryan said. "You dont and never will. Why did I manage to fall for someone as dumb as you!" 

Tinas P.o.v

Perfect! Suddenly I tripped and fell at Y/n feet. "Oh look whos here why dont you put your face in hers! Wait-- why were you spying! D-Did you set him up!" Y/n said. "She did! Theres one thing I'll do that I hope no one else will!" He kissed Y/n. Infront of me!