Chapter 1:You ride a motorcycle?

I wake up to my stupid alarm going off. Ugh! I don't want to go! I roll off my bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth then go to my bedroom. I grab a grey t-shirt, black ripped jeans and my black leather jacket.

After putting them on I slip on my black converse high tops and walk to the kitchen

"Hey mom." I say kissing my mom on the cheek.

"Hey sweetie!" She says.

***
After breakfast I went to school. It was a normal day nothing different. But when I got home, that's when the weirdness started. Well, first off when I got home Mom was sitting on the couch with our neighbors the Bateman's. They had a son, Ashton, who went to my school. I never talked to him but I did see him in the hallways and hear girls talking about how hot he is. They also had a set of twin boys. Their names, I think, are Jonah and Joshua. They were 15. They also had a baby girl who I think I'd 10 months old. I think he name is Zoey.

"Oh, good your home." Mom says turning to face me. "Umm...as you know we have been having some money problems and we can no longer pay our bills, so the Bateman's were kind enough to let us stay at their house until we get back on our." She says thinking it is good news. It is not!

"WHAT?!?!?" I yell.

"We are moving in with them." She says smiling.

"No! You can't make me go. I'm staying at my house!" I yell.

"Sweetie, that is our house." Mom says grabbing my arm.

"No! It's not! It's their home, not mine! And I am NOT leaving here!" I yell and run to my room. I slam the door and collapse on the bed. I love this place and I'm not leaving even if my mom leaves I'm not. Just then I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I get off my bed and open the door.

"What do you want?" I ask Ashton who is on the other side of the door.

"I don't see why you don't want to leave this place. I mean most girl would love to live with me." He says looking me up and down.

"Yeah, and most girls don't ride motorcycles but I do." I say.

"You ride a what now?" He says shocked.

"Yeah, come on I'll show you." I say and close my bedroom door behind me.
We walk side by side downstairs and outside where my bike is.

"What kind is it?" He asks.

"Not sure. I got it from a junk yard and fixed it up. The only thing it costed me was what the parts cost and it runs pretty good." I say as he runs around it looking at it.

"That thing is AMAZING!" He yells.

"'That thing' has a name." I say.

"And what is that name?" He asks sitting on my bike.

"Well first get off my bike and second her name is Piglet."

"Why Piglet?" He asks getting up.

"I don't know. I had a pig obsession when I was got her and I can't change her name now." I say shrugging.

"You're weird." He says.

"Yeah, definitely haven't heard that one before." I say sarcastically.

"Hey, why aren't you scared of me?" He asks.

"Because most people are scared of me and really your not all that scary. " I say.

"I am to scary." He says.

"I'm going to call you batman from now on." I say.

"Why batman?" He asks.

"Because your last name is Bateman and if you take out the e it would be batman. It makes sense!" I tell him.

"It doesn't."

"Yes it does!" I say.

"Ok, whatever. Let's go inside." He says and we walk inside. We got inside and he put his arm around my waist so, I decided to elbow him in the gut.

"HOLY CRAP SHE'S STRONG!" He screams holding his gut.

"You done yet?" I ask.

"You bruised my gut. Oh wait no you didn't I don't have a gut." He says.

"Everybody has a gut, Batman." I say.

"Not me, I have abs." He says patting his stomach.

"You keep telling yourself that." I say patting his shoulder.

"You kids are weird. Ashton will you and the rest of your family come help me pack up the kitchen. Gabi, go pack your room please." Mom says. I go up to my room to find boxes on my bed so I get to packing. After about an hour of packing I get my room done.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! It's short. I know. I'm just really tired but I wanted to get this out to you guys. I would like you guys to go check out Direction1193 's new book. The Silent Dance. She has been a big support to me and I can't thank her enough for that.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!