Chapter 5| So This Is The Batcave

"Sweetheart! Why did you leave? Sweetheart! Come on! Tell me! Please!" Ashton begs from outside my bedroom door.

"Fine!" I say.

"Ok. Why did you leave." He says opening my door and jumping on my bed. I tell him about how Mia always bullied me and that I didn't want to be bullied so I left.

"Follow me." He says offering me his hand. I raise my eyebrows but take his hand and he pulls me off my bed and into the hallway. He pulls me to a door which I'm guessing is his room and opens the door. I was right, it was definitely his room.

There were pictures of motorcycles on the walls, a motorcycle calendar, a big black rug on the hardwood floor, a queen sized bed with black sheets on it against on wall, the walls were all black and there was one picture of his family on the nightstand by his bed.

"So this is the batcave?" I ask looking at him.

"Yeah." He says, chuckling.

"So, why am I in here?" I ask.

"Oh I wanted to show you something." He says and walk to what I'm assuming is his closet. He opens the door and takes something off a shelf. He closes the door and then sits on the edge of the bed and motions for me to follow. I do and then see that he is holding what looks to be an old year book. He opens to a page and shows me a picture.

A picture of a miniature Ashton, with glasses and braces. I hate to admit it, but he looked kind of adorable.

"You had glasses and braces?" I say laughing.

"Had braces have glasses." He says and points to a glasses case on his bedside table. "I wear contacts."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because if I wore my glasses people would make fun of me and I would lose  my reputation. You are the only person at school that knows about it." He says.

"I feel special." I say, putting hand over my heart dramatically. "So, you wear contacts to school just so you can keep your bad boy reputation?"

"Pretty much, yeah." He says, shrugging.

"That seems pretty stupid." I say.

"Stop making fun of me. So I know that you can fight back when people make fun of you, so why don't you?" He asks.

"Well, I hate attention, and if I fought back I would get attention so I just don't." I say playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Well, people know that we live together now, so you already get attention." He says and I look up at him.

"Are you saying that I should start fighting back?" I ask him.

"Kinda." He says and I jump off the bed and head for the door. "Where are you going?"

"To plan revenge." I say turning around. "Wanna help?"

"Duh." He says and follows me back to my room.

***

"Ok, are you ready?" I ask Ashton. Today is the day we are getting revenge.

"Yup." He says. We walk over to my locker and wait. A few minutes later Mia walks into the school. We watch as she walks to her locker and puts in the combination. She opens it and chocolate syrup comes out. Then, Ashton's friends Dexter, Brett, and Liam all come out of a janitors closet and spill a gallon of glitter on her head.

"This is a designer dress!" She squeals while attempting to wipe the syrup of her dress. The whole hallway was laughing and taking pictures.

"Who did this?" She screams and then her gaze lands on me. "You! You did this! How could you?"

"Easy, I hate you and I'm good at revenge." I say, shrugging.

"Ugh!" She screams and stomps off.

"That, was, AMAZING!" Ashton says.

"You helped." I say.

"I thought of dumping something on her. You thought of everything else." He says.
___________________________
______________________________________________________

Hey! Did you like it? I will be uploading this book on Wednesdays.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!