Epilogue

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM!!!

"Batman." I say walking into our kitchen.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Can we go out for dinner tonight? I don't wanna cook." I say. Ash and I were still dating and have been for three years. Dexter and Kendall were engaged after dating for two years. Jonah had a girlfriend named Penelope and Josh had a girlfriend named Poppy.

"Of course." He said coming over to me. "Go get ready, we'll leave as soon as you're ready."

"Mkay. I love you." I say before leaving the kitchen.

"I love you too."

I go up to our room and to the closet. I grab a grey t-shirt, black leggings, and my leather jacket. I throw my hair into  a ponytail before going downstairs. Ash was standing by the door in black faded jeans, a black band t-shirt, and his leather jacket. He sees me and opens the door for me. I walk through and he follows. He opens the car door for me, too and I get in.

We drive to a restaurant. It's not super fancy but it is nice. We get inside and are seated by a waitress. She takes our drink orders before walking off.

***

After dinner we leave the restaurant and Ash grabs my hand. Instead of going to the car, he pulls me off into a different direction.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"Somewhere." He answers.

"I hate you." I say. He laughs and kisses my cheek. Finally we stop and I look around. We were at the movie theater. Standing right behind an empty parking spot.

"Sweetheart, this is the spot where I first kissed you. It's also the spot where I asked you to be my girlfriend. I want one more important thing to happen here." Ash says, and gets down on one knee. "I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I remember you were furious when your mom told you that you were going to live with us. I remember when I put my arm around you and you elbowed me in the gut. I had a bruise there for about a month. We've had a lot of great memories together and I want us to have even more." He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a velvet box. "Gabriella Jane Peterson, will you marry me?"

I nod as he puts the ring on my finger.

It's gorgeous

It's gorgeous.

"Is that a real diamond?" I ask him looking at it.

"Uh, yeah." He says.

"I love you." I say and kiss him.

"I love you too."

***

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!?!?!?" Josh screams.

"Yes. We've told you this twelve times." I say.

"Holy crap!" He screams.

"I still don't see how you fell in love with that idiot." Jonah says.

"I don't either." I say.

"Hey!" Ash screams.

"I love you." I say innocently.

"Whatever." He mumbles.
_________________________________________________________________________________
It's over, I know and you all probably hate me. I get that. Right now, I hate me too. But, I'm thinking about doing a rewrite of this book. This version will still be up but the other will be longer and better. I won't start that for a while. The soonest it will be is Christmas (December 25) around there. I personally don't like this book. I was going to just delete it a while ago but all of you asked me not to so I didn't. You guys are amazing and thank you to everyone that stayed with me when I didn't update for months. You guys are awesome. (I said that already)

But if you love my writing (you probably don't but whatever) go read my other books!! They're way better and longer!!!

See ya suckers!!!

Love ya!!