Chapter 4|Mean Girls And Not The Movie

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan when my alarm goes off. I really hate that thing. I smack the off button before getting up. I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I walk to my bedroom and go to my closet. I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, and my black hooded leather jacket. I then slip on grey high top converse.

"Do you always wear all black?" Dexter asks when I walk downstairs

"Yeah." I say.

"Why?"

"Because if I wore colors people would think they could talk to me and nobody would be scared of me." I say.

"So, you like people being scared of you?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah."

"You're weird." He says.

"I know." I say and walk to the kitchen. I grab and eat a granola bar before walking outside. I hop on my bike, put my helmet on and leave. I get to school and people stare at me more than usual. I ignore it and go to my locker.

"What happened?" Kendall asks when she sees me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, confused.

"You have a huge bruise on your jaw." She says pointing to my jaw.

"Crap." I whisper.

"So what happened?" She asks. Kendall and now Ashton and Dexter are the only people that know about my fighting.

"Street fighting." I whisper so no one can hear me.

"Ok." She says.

***

"Hey, Sweetheart." A familiar voice says from behind me.

"Hey, Batman." I say closing my locker and turning around.

"Sweetheart, I'm sure you know Mia." He says motioning to Mia, aka the most popular girl in school.

"Gabriella." She says.

"Hi, Mia." I say and move past them and outside. OK, you're probably confused. Mia has been bulling me since freshman year. I never fought back because I hate attention and if I fought back I would get attention. So I just ignore her at all cost.

"Sweetheart."

"Hey!"

"Sweetheart!" Ashton screams running toward me, I ignore him and walk toward my bike. All of a sudden there is a hand on my wrist and I am spun around.

"Please tell me what's wrong." Ashton says letting go of my wrist.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I assure him.

"Ok, I'll see you at home." He says but I can tell he doesn't belive me. I walk to my bike and go home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! It's really short, and I'm really sorry. I just can't find inspiration. Anyway did you like it?

Please, comment and vote.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!